• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

United States [H] Series 1-5, 418 Gulliver EU/PAL | [LF] Series 5 NPCs

Found 4 more packs, got a duplicate Wardell to trade with. Hoping to get Flick if possible.

My brother found a pack of series 1 and 5 recently, so bumping this in hopes of finishing these collections.

Do you still need Franklin? I can trade him to you for 422 Wardell. PM me if you're interested!

My brother keeps buying 1-4 packs for me despite I'm only needing series 5 NPCs, hope can trade them for those.

Purchased a Gulliver card from someone and it ended up being the EU version. It bothers me that it's the only non-NA card in the collection, so really hoping I can trade it for any NA series 5 SP.

Back