Mafia Greek Cultists Mafia: Cult Surrenders! Town Wins!

I haven't read back yet, so maybe I'm missing something.
How did we have two cult leaders? Is the role passed on when the previous leader dies, like the speaker?

How did we have two cult leaders? Is the role passed on when the previous leader dies, like the speaker?
It may or may not have something to do with influence, but it is not automatically passed on upon leader death.

It may or may not have something to do with influence, but it is not automatically passed on upon leader death.
Ah, okay. I knew when asking you couldn't fully explain, but at least I sort of understand now.

Reading back now, then I'll answer your questions, Kat. Why do you always host mafia while events are going on. ;-;

Trust me on this, your townie aren't you N E S S? And If I were converted you would have the role wouldn't you?
if the speaker of the senate gives a power can it be used straight away

if the speaker of the senate gives a power can it be used straight away

The investigative power can be used the night after it is given. The money power is a passive ability and can take effect on the night after it is given.

I'm not CERTAIN he would get it but this late in the games there's not many left. That was in my defence. If there were two cult left and all the blue roles then there'd only be ness and the other and no one has yet to cc me. If the role was passed on someone could say and just lynch me.

If cult had to spend their influence to pass on the leader role to another cult member, they either had a choice as to who it would be or it was randomly assigned by Dolby - but seeing that Rune was the next leader, it was either randomly assigned or assigned to Rune because he was flying under the radar and the other cult member is somebody more inspection prone. They've probably spent some influence already and need more to do it again so idk if they'll be able to keep conversions and stuff up.

Also LaBelle I'm really busy with irl stuff but still find time to post my read...more often just give them to confirmed cop. The same can be said for Ender too. The whole thing about 'mafia requires about 30 minutes each day' is oddly accurate for me right now, and it'd be a stretch for me to believe people don't at least have 20ish minutes they can spare. Ender is probably groggy if he got his teeth removed but I could still think straight when I got mine taken out. Just really bloody and gauzy. But yeah what I'm saying here is Rune flew under the radar, so it wouldn't come as a surprise that the other cult member took the same strategy. I would expect LaBelle to do it more than Ender, but then again it's 'u can't read muh meta' with him.

Duplicate vigilante is interesting.

N e s s - Senator (Townie)
Dad
Trojan
EnderWiggin

Sarasakat - Corruption Investigator (Detective) / President (Mayor)
JellofishXD - Speaker of the Senate (Researcher)
Kit - Charon (Granny)

Considering the possible people left, who do you think is Cult? And why?
Trojan
Ayy lmaooooo vote me prez
Why would you be a good president?. Because I would lead the town in the right direction and I'm not good enough to mislead people into thinking I'm good if I'm bad.
Who would you lynch day 1? No one stands out that much so far but I think ness made a strange call at the start so so far him.
If you had a nuke, would you detonate it?depends who it's aimed on. If it's on Russia or Syria then ayyy why not amiright?
Mostly fluff, with slight N e s s suspicion.
No one has even considered my run for president :(
Probably cause I'm from Australia and we don't have presidents here.

My suspicions so far are basically just Kit cause she's siding really hard here.
Suspicious of Kit, but gives none of their own reasoning other than 'they're sliding'.
Kit just got roasted so hard.

R.I.P Kit, lynched day 1

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also #Trojan4Prez
More fluffy Kit stabs. Also keeps throwing in their presidential campaign but isn't actually giving any reasons why they should be president other than 'I won't mislead you because I'm bad at mafia'.
I wasn't really joking that much **** I said I would run for president, I mean my vote would always be the teams vote and I'm not very good at manipulating so I think I could be a safe bet. If you don't choose me then I guess Oath, Dad or Sarasakar cause they seem pretty experienced. I would've added justice to that list but so far she's just trolling and ****
'If you don't choose me for president, choose any of the people who've put their name forward to be president'. Also, more empty Kit mentions.
K I will pm you in a sec. Be ready for tons of spelling errors though, I'm typing on a cracked iPad and not proof reading at all.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sent the message
Thanks for letting us know.
Hey ness, sent you another pm. Not sure about some of these suspicions
Suspicions on Kit magically dissipate.
Well duck me town is dead, rip game. I think we can now assume that, kit is mafia, Sarasakat is mafia, dad is mafia and ness is mafia. As well as pillow bunny and Dolby of course

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh yes and oath senpai

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hmm I guess we will have to lynch him if no one else claims corruption.
Everyone is mafia with no reasoning provided and we've lost the game, despite having confirmed cult (oath).
Roasted. Oath makes a good point. Can we have like an ISO Sarasakat?
Sudden change of opinion on oath.
Ehh, Kats playing just like last game. @Kat what do you think of ness. You've been attacking oath since day 1 but you haven't said anything about ness.
Oh my god a post that's actually somewhat decent! :eek: Doesn't give us any insight as to what you're thinking, but it's not fluff!
Hmmmm thats interesting. Im gonna have to go with benefit of the doubt and trust Sarasa. But Pillow Bunny is really sus now. I think Pillow is probably the biggest suspect.

@Ender Why do you think Ness is 90% goon. Not saying I don't or do find him sus, but 90% is quite a lot.
Sudden trust in Kat & suspicions of PB.
I think I might just vote for pillow tomorrow. Just YOLO it.
More fluff suspicions of PB.
More fluff suspicions of PB x 2.
mhmhmmhmhmhm Pillow bby. You in some deep trouble
More fluff suspicions of PB x 3.
Well then. I think town has died.
Again. How. What. Why. Or is this wishful thinking?
TL;DR: You have not made a single post with your own thoughts and opinions. Every single post you've made has been piggybacking fluff at best. I'd take a guess and say you've been cult with Oath since the beginning.
Out of everyone who's left, who would you consider to be town, and why?
In order of highest level of trust to lowest level of trust (but all still believed to be town)...

Sarasakat
I trust her 100% and have since the beginning. If by this point you don't think she's confirmed town, you are either cult or very misguided LOL.

JellofishXD
Two reasons here:
  • Nobody's CC'd them. There's been plenty of time to do so given the small amount of players left, and no one's done it. Therefore, I'm inclined to believe them.
  • They are an extremely unlikely conversion target for tonight, as all the next speaker has to do is claim and JellofishXD will be lynched, no question.
Kit
Again, no one's CC'd them, so I'm inclined to believe them. There is the possibility, however slight, that there is no granny in the game and Kit got lucky (same goes for JelloXD as the speaker, theoretically). But the chances of that are extremely slim and I doubt they'd make such a move knowing how horribly it could backfire.

There you go. I know I need to talk about Ender, Dad & N e s s still, especially with a possible double lynch looming and the likely possibility of a second cult member running about, but I am exhausted and far from able to analyze their walls of text right now.

Also LaBelle I'm really busy with irl stuff but still find time to post my read...more often just give them to confirmed cop. The same can be said for Ender too. The whole thing about 'mafia requires about 30 minutes each day' is oddly accurate for me right now, and it'd be a stretch for me to believe people don't at least have 20ish minutes they can spare. Ender is probably groggy if he got his teeth removed but I could still think straight when I got mine taken out. Just really bloody and gauzy. But yeah what I'm saying here is Rune flew under the radar, so it wouldn't come as a surprise that the other cult member took the same strategy. I would expect LaBelle to do it more than Ender, but then again it's 'u can't read muh meta' with him.
You're right, and honestly, I knew when signing up for this that I really shouldn't have, knowing that my inactivity affects everyone else in the game. Just struggling to balance everything going on in my life right now, including mafia.

Well it's not wrong, is it? XP You can't read muh meta.

To be honest, I've been lazy with this game since Day 1. Day 1 I caught oath, and ever since then Sarasa has made it easy to be lazy.

Well it's not wrong, is it? XP You can't read muh meta.

To be honest, I've been lazy with this game since Day 1. Day 1 I caught oath, and ever since then Sarasa has made it easy to be lazy.
Sarasa didn't do anything that made it any "easier" for you to be lazy, don't blame anyone but yourself. What do you have to defend yourself with?

Sarasa didn't do anything that made it any "easier" for you to be lazy, don't blame anyone but yourself. What do you have to defend yourself with?

What the ****.

Attack out of right wing for no reason.

Bruh, Sarasa gave us two days of Cult-scries. How is that not easier. If she hadn't, I would've had to put the effort on Day 2 for a text-wall on Oath. Straight up, no holds barred, easier to be lazy. I just forgot about the text wall, coasted through as my Day 1 scumread got lynched.

Tbh I didn't suspect Rune too much, but Day 3 was also a "read other people, nothing more" day. I didn't need to argue or debate.

I'm literally not blaming anyone. I'm saying that the scries made the days a lot easier to just be lazy in.

So, please kindly explain what that attack was about? Like I know you're clear and all but that was a sudden, random attack on a perfectly legitimate statement?

Duplicate vigilante is interesting.

N e s s - Senator (Townie)
Dad
Trojan
EnderWiggin

Sarasakat - Corruption Investigator (Detective) / President (Mayor)
JellofishXD - Speaker of the Senate (Researcher)
Kit - Charon (Granny)

Trojan
Mostly fluff, with slight N e s s suspicion.Suspicious of Kit, but gives none of their own reasoning other than 'they're sliding'.More fluffy Kit stabs. Also keeps throwing in their presidential campaign but isn't actually giving any reasons why they should be president other than 'I won't mislead you because I'm bad at mafia'.'If you don't choose me for president, choose any of the people who've put their name forward to be president'. Also, more empty Kit mentions.Thanks for letting us know.Suspicions on Kit magically dissipate.Everyone is mafia with no reasoning provided and we've lost the game, despite having confirmed cult (oath).Sudden change of opinion on oath.Oh my god a post that's actually somewhat decent! :eek: Doesn't give us any insight as to what you're thinking, but it's not fluff!Sudden trust in Kat & suspicions of PB.More fluff suspicions of PB.More fluff suspicions of PB x 2.More fluff suspicions of PB x 3.Again. How. What. Why. Or is this wishful thinking?
TL;DR: You have not made a single post with your own thoughts and opinions. Every single post you've made has been piggybacking fluff at best. I'd take a guess and say you've been cult with Oath since the beginning.In order of highest level of trust to lowest level of trust (but all still believed to be town)...

Sarasakat
I trust her 100% and have since the beginning. If by this point you don't think she's confirmed town, you are either cult or very misguided LOL.

JellofishXD
Two reasons here:
  • Nobody's CC'd them. There's been plenty of time to do so given the small amount of players left, and no one's done it. Therefore, I'm inclined to believe them.
  • They are an extremely unlikely conversion target for tonight, as all the next speaker has to do is claim and JellofishXD will be lynched, no question.
Kit
Again, no one's CC'd them, so I'm inclined to believe them. There is the possibility, however slight, that there is no granny in the game and Kit got lucky (same goes for JelloXD as the speaker, theoretically). But the chances of that are extremely slim and I doubt they'd make such a move knowing how horribly it could backfire.

There you go. I know I need to talk about Ender, Dad & N e s s still, especially with a possible double lynch looming and the likely possibility of a second cult member running about, but I am exhausted and far from able to analyze their walls of text right now.

Did you even read my latest post? And wtf have you done all game?

@Labelle if Trojan started out as Cult, then that guarentees 2-3 cult right now. Who would be the other one/two? Also, why did you clear Ness?

Also, if we go on the assumption that you get Influence in the reverse way than you would get Power (dont see how else it'd work), cult's got a lot of Influence from those three modkills. So we can't starve them of Influence, unfortunately.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, or was that just organizing claims

- - - Post Merge - - -

Trojan, even though Labelle is hypocritical af, you ought to defend yourself. She makes a valid point in that you've done nothing all game.

Back