Mafia Greek Cultists Mafia: Cult Surrenders! Town Wins!

When I can lead lynches 'the most experienced mafia players on tbt' drunk:

- - - Post Merge - - -

lmao justice doesn't even know I was smashed when I lynched Endless

ur a bad influence on me with ur alcoholic habits ://

For playing against his win condition in DA:I, Call Me Daniel has been banned from this game. This is detrimental to the fun of other players, and ruining the integrity of the game, which is why he is banned

For playing against his win condition in DA:I, Call Me Daniel has been banned from this game. This is detrimental to the fun of other players, and ruining the integrity of the game, which is why he is banned

RIP Daniel

Last edited:

image_zpszk8pkrcq.jpeg

I'm gonna have to move to obs for now - sorry! There's a chance I'll be able to play if you don't start right away.

Unless we get a lot more people wanting to play, this isn't going to start anytime soon. I'm hoping to have fifteen players so that the game is more balanced

Last edited:
Something I'm kinda curious about: what if the Cult leader/Oligarch gets chosen as President?

Overall, I like the set up! I feel like this game's gonna be decided D1 pretty much - both teams have a lot of snowball potential.

Something I'm kinda curious about: what if the Cult leader/Oligarch gets chosen as President?

Overall, I like the set up! I feel like this game's gonna be decided D1 pretty much - both teams have a lot of snowball potential.

If the cult leader gets elected president, then they gain all of the powers that the president would have.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Is it starting on the 23rd?

No, that was the earliest possible starting date

Last edited:
The opening post has been updated to include a guide to the cultists setup. I advise that all new players and players that have not played a cultists game before read the guide, as it will help them play, hunt for cult members, and understand how the setup works.

Back