Mafia Greek Cultists Mafia: Cult Surrenders! Town Wins!

Exactly my fear. I really don't want to lynch someone bad atm for fear of giving them a power. I'm still feeling the most confidant about Oath more than anyone else, though.

I'll grab quotes if I have time

Yeah I'm still not understanding why but ok

We have 7 minutes, we need to choose fast.

and no, no, no to Oath. we can't risk losing oath yet.

don't lynch for the sake of lynching. there's only 1-2 cult members so we won't gain much info by yololynching

reading the thread rn

Since we don't have much time for defending/stuff, alrighty for now. Though I do want to look into you later.

What're your thoughts on Starry? Slammint, whatever her user is. She's rubbed me the wrong way, as well.

Starry i honestly have no clue, she hasn't posted much D1, but she did well when i was testing her, so i think she's a good analyst. She said something scummy about Kit though

We have 3 minutes just do someone

Quick thoughts would that I'd be okay lynching them. Not much help to town given last game, seemed okay with just a plain old bandwagon on kit

I'm team kit because bandwagon, still suspecting ness but I don't know, kit seems more Mafia right now.
But idk

I wish she didn't have to lynch anyone, this is a terrible idea. I'm like 99% sure that no matter who Kat picks it's going to be town :(

So, yeah we have 1 minute

do starrywolf

- - - Post Merge - - -

I wish she didn't have to lynch anyone, this is a terrible idea. I'm like 99% sure that no matter who Kat picks it's going to be town :(

Thats called D1 lynching, exactly what almost happenend to you

Just noticed this little detail though:

This game uses plurality lynch. Whoever has the most amount of votes by the end of the day will be lynched. In the case of a tie, the person first to reach the amount of votes will be lynched. However, if a player has more than half of the living players votes on them before 24 hours are up, then they will be lynched immediently, unless its day one.

You may vote for yourself. You may vote for no lynch, except on day one. You must vote for an alive player in the game. You must vote.

Day one is used to vote for the President, who gets the sole vote on who to lynch on day one.

On a doublelynch day you vote for two people, and two people are lynched.

You vote in the following format ##VOTE: USERNAME in the voting thread. To unvote, simply type ##UNVOTE in the voting thread.

Back