• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Mafia Greek Cultists Mafia: Cult Surrenders! Town Wins!

Just realised it started :p I agree with having a more experienced player be president.

I knew you were scum when you said Capella should be president I see the ruin you're trying to bring this town.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Stop downplaying smh.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Whatever I'm going to bed I'll make sense of this tomorrow.

die

Ayy lmaooooo vote me prez
Why would you be a good president?. Because I would lead the town in the right direction and I'm not good enough to mislead people into thinking I'm good if I'm bad.
Who would you lynch day 1? No one stands out that much so far but I think ness made a strange call at the start so so far him.
If you had a nuke, would you detonate it?depends who it's aimed on. If it's on Russia or Syria then ayyy why not amiright?

Ayy lmaooooo vote me prez
Why would you be a good president?. Because I would lead the town in the right direction and I'm not good enough to mislead people into thinking I'm good if I'm bad.
Who would you lynch day 1? No one stands out that much so far but I think ness made a strange call at the start so so far him.
If you had a nuke, would you detonate it?depends who it's aimed on. If it's on Russia or Syria then ayyy why not amiright?

Hell no you get nothing

- - - Post Merge - - -

Why would you be a good president? I would listen to the others, my vote would be on others opinions. So even if I was scum, it would go on the chat/what other people would think.
Who would you lynch day 1? No one yet, but once again it would be on what the majority want.
If you had a nuke, would you detonate it? honestly I'm not sure, too much of a rushed choice[/QUOTE]

Anyway, I'm going to start this off with some questions, shall I? Answer in this format.
Who and why do you think should be prez? I'm thinking an experienced player would be useful, someone like Oath, justice or Dad. That, orSarsaKat because of her being a good analyst.
Why would you make a good president? Honestly I have no interest in being prez. I feel like other players would function better than me.
Say IF You were president, who would you lynch D1 Not enough evidence to support this yet.
If you had a nuke, would you press launch it? Nope, too much pressure for me to do.

1. me. Or dad justice too maybe

2. Played plenty of games before. Decent at scummy hunting

3. There is insufficient data.

4. Depends on the target

Sorry I'm late!

1-I think I should be president. I mean, I'm town. I'd be a great candidate XD
Otherwise I don't know. Someone who we can see as trustworthy I guess. Perhaps someone who knows others behaviors well enough can give us some insight on who they think would be a good candidate? I haven't played in a long time so I wouldn't exactly count my past behavior as reliable with where I am now.
2-Again, I'm town ^_^
Don't have much more to my argument but I'm pretty confident in the fact that I am indeed town.
And.. I don't know. I have leadership skills? Somewhat?
3-Gonna jump on the wagon with Oath on this one, really it's way too hard to make a judgement at this point
4-Probably not.

About to sleep, but I have just one message before I drop off:

Ender would be a fab president. Not like me, I'd be mediocre. Vote Ender, he's sure to bring victory to town.

Who and why do you think should be prez? I'd really like to be pres, actually, but if I had to choose someone else... Tbh I'd vote Dad. From my POV, he just outed scum. If that whole thing was a ****post though (which I'm starting to suspect because no one's reacting to it), then... I'd say I don't have enough info yet. Don't feel super confident about anyone yet.
Why would you make a good president?Ahh, here comes the good part.

So, I was doing a **** ton of thinking, and because a President is immune to conversion, they would almost certainly be town. We could have cop check them N1 to make sure they're in the clear, but come D2 (or N1 and skip the cop stuff if we really trust the President), they are a confirmed, outed town who cannot be converted. Seems like the perfect opprotunity for everyone to tell the President their role. And it's not like it'd be dangerous, either, since they're guarenteed townie. Ofc, this would happen via PM messages, so mafia wouldn't get ahold of role information. From there, the President could go through all of the roleclaims and be able to confirm some people while being able to see counterclaims, and from there limit our pool of suspects real fast. Then, from there, they can work in conjunction with the PRs to heal/invest/give powers/ect. to the right people.

I believe I would do a good job at this, which is one big reason why I'd like to be Pres. Additionally, I feel like I'm a strong voice of reason, and can perpetuate discussion.
Say IF You were president, who would you lynch D1I'd say justice b/c it seems like he just admitted to being cult, but no one's saying anything about it so is that normal meta on his part, or am I missing something else?
If you had a nuke, would you press launch it?**** no there's much better ways to obliterate that leaving radiation behind that can **** you over.

- - - Post Merge - - -

die

Who and why do you think should be prez? is cap in this game. iris for prez.
Why would you make a good president? no
Say IF You were president, who would you lynch D1 dylan
If you had a nuke, would you press launch it? yes i just did in civ 5

in all seriousness, the prez is a pretty good role since they cant be converted. yes there is the slight chance we might elect cult but id rather not waste the day bickering over the slim chance we might
You seem awful nonchalant about the possibility of electing Cult. You do realize if we do, they'll A. Lead us to a mislynch today and B. Be seen aa almost 100% town? That's devastating!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yo Kit, since its us two in thread atm, who do you think is most like to be town/why?

- - - Post Merge - - -

likely*

as* for the prev post, while Im at it.

Not a big fan of justice's posts so far -.-.

Well I know I am and I'd like to believe you are as well. To my knowledge there's no way for a cult player to fake-clothe themselves into being scum, and scum would never propose a plan like that.
As far as others.. I want to say Justice is town. Not a good "town player", but as far as their behavior I think it's more they're not taking the game seriously rather than they're mafia and hiding it badly.
No matter what Justice is, if we had to lynch somebody and didn't get further evidence on another player, I would be for lynching them.

I don't know about the others. I want to say Oath is mafia just for the heck of it though.

- - - Post Merge - - -

*in this game & into being town. Whoops XD

The only way they'd have that ability is if the researcher guy from the cult side has that as one of their "powers", which is why I'm potentialy thinking of NLing if we're not super confident in who's scum (don't want to give them an advantage like that).

Why Oath, out of curiosity?

The only way they'd have that ability is if the researcher guy from the cult side has that as one of their "powers", which is why I'm potentialy thinking of NLing if we're not super confident in who's scum (don't want to give them an advantage like that).

Why Oath, out of curiosity?
Yeah but at this point in the game that's pretty unlikely (I hope)

Idk, you just never can tell with Oath XD
I want more people to get online :(

ITS A CONSPIRACY GOD DAMN IT.

Same, though it seems like most people are on during the night/early morning for some reason.

Well now, I've gotten some rather interesting responses, my personnel favorite has to be trojan saying he would lynch me.

Also Kat, where did you see that dad outed scum?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll go back and make a list of all the replies I find fishy, because there's quite a few.

Well now, I've gotten some rather interesting responses, my personnel favorite has to be trojan saying he would lynch me.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll go back and make a list of all the replies I find fishy, because there's quite a few.
I wanna say it was when he posted some IRC stuff that Justice had posted, but I could be wrong

- - - Post Merge - - -

[1:29:55 AM] justice: WGT
[1:29:56 AM] justice: ]WHY
[1:30:01 AM] justice: I ****IGBN HATE YOU
[1:30:13 AM] justice: DO NY MUTUALS
[1:30:13 AM] justice: FOLLOW TYOU
[1:31:32 AM] Geo: idk
[1:31:40 AM] Geo: are you cult btw
[1:31:45 AM] justice: yes
[1:31:48 AM] justice: lynch me

[1:31:51 AM] Geo: die
[1:31:51 AM] justice: do it
[1:32:02 AM] justice: i forgot this game was starting and i was going to kill myself on monday

...??? Speechless.

- - - Post Merge - - -

[1:41:45 AM] justice: yeah....mother****wer
[1:42:02 AM] justice: i dont even know what ym role is\
[1:42:06 AM] justice: i just started ****postinbg
[1:42:13 AM] justice: **** what the cops said
[1:42:23 AM] justice: hey are you scuym
[1:42:28 AM] justice: whay the **** i9s yoru icon
[1:42:35 AM] justice: you ****ignd isgusting piece of homosexual hsit

I didn't know there were gravediggers in this game.
It's in the bold

Maybe this is ****posting, but idk. Just noticed justice asked Dad if he was scum, so that makes it more likely that he was ****posting (italics) so perhaps I am reading it wrong. That could be scum trying to cover up for mistakes though so.

Well god damn didn't think the whole thing would turn italicized. It's the 3rd from the bottom line for the thing that makes me question all of this.

Not a big fan of justice's posts so far -.-.

Well I know I am and I'd like to believe you are as well. To my knowledge there's no way for a cult player to fake-clothe themselves into being scum, and scum would never propose a plan like that.
As far as others.. I want to say Justice is town. Not a good "town player", but as far as their behavior I think it's more they're not taking the game seriously rather than they're mafia and hiding it badly.
No matter what Justice is, if we had to lynch somebody and didn't get further evidence on another player, I would be for lynching them.

I don't know about the others. I want to say Oath is mafia just for the heck of it though.

- - - Post Merge - - -

*in this game & into being town. Whoops XD
Why would you even say oath if he's posted 2 times since it started? I saw your part below this one, but it begs the question, Why?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Back