• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • Join us for live Nintendo Trivia today at 6PM EDT in Discord as part of TBT's World Championship 2024 to win points for your team! if justin is awake

Giveaway Grab Bag Giveaway! Rare items & more!

I'll re open now. I apologize again D:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sure! You'd have to be part of group three though if that's okay? After group 1 is done, I'll update the groups ^^

I would, I think it's a problem with whoever the third person is's wifi idk
Because it only seems to die when they're turning up. Try one person at a time?

Sure, one person at a time for this group only then. Soo... Asunadesu, could you come first please since you're at the top of group 1?

Hm, strange! :eek: Well, don't worry, it's no ones fault. It's something none of us can control, so no worries ^^

I think the game can't handle more than two visitors in a town at once, I've done giveaways where that has happened :/

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey, I'm sorry about this, I don't think its me, cause I have been to many peoples towns with no problem before.

It probably is just the game ahah, sorry :/

Maybe just 2 at a time. I have heard of some wifi being touchy with 3 people. I had that problem when a 3rd showed up and crashed it. 2 is a pretty safe number.

Thank you so much for all the items. :3
I felt so bad taking them. ;o; Haha.
Thank youuu for being very kind. <3

Back