• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling GOLDEN TOOLS AND MOM ITEMS FOR SALE!

maiyuh

Bells
Feedback
100% (89) +
Hey guys! I am currently in the process of terraforming and decorating my island; however, I need to craft a lot of items and I'm running out of resources lol! I am selling a ton of extra Mom items and golden tools for stacks of resources ! Here is what I have:

Mom's Knapsacks
  • Polka Dots x7
  • M x3
  • Cherries x1
  • Colorful Quilt x4
Mom's Tissue Boxes
  • Fanciful Quilted x2
  • Quilted Animals x3
  • Quilted x6
Mom's Plushies
  • Bedford x2
  • Dot x1
Golden Tools!
  • Golden Axe x4
  • Golden Net x2
  • Golden Rod x2
  • Golden Watering Can x4
  • Golden Slingshot x4
All Mom items are x2 stacks of any resource and golden tools are x3 stacks of any resource! I am very low on all the wood and iron so I would prefer those over other resources, but all are accepted! Thanks :)

Last edited:
Have a a bunch of iron!

would like one each of tissue boxes, and one each golden tools!

How much?

Have a a bunch of iron!

would like one each of tissue boxes, and one each golden tools!

How much?
Just saw your message lol, I have Mom items listed as 2 stacks of any resource each and the golden tools were 3 stacks of any resource each. But since you want so many items how does 18 stacks of any resource work ?

Just saw your message lol, I have Mom items listed as 2 stacks of any resource each and the golden tools were 3 stacks of any resource each. But since you want so many items how does 18 stacks of any resource work ?
Okie dokie let me gather them!

Hey may i get two of each of the golden rod, net and shovel for 18 stacks of both soft and regular wood?

Hi maiyuh, may I request the following 11 items please?

2 Mom's knapsack (flowers)
2 Mom’s knapsack (polka dots)
2 Mom’s knapsack (chicks)
1 Mom’s knapsack (cherries)
1 Mom’s knapsack (denim w/ stripes)

1 Mom’s tissue box (fanciful quilted)
1 Mom’s tissue box (flowers)
1 Mom’s tissue box (quilted)

I can offer the following 22 stacks:

12 stacks of softwood
10 stacks of wood

Hi ^.^ I'm interested in:

Golden Shovel x2 - 3 wood stacks & 3 iron stacks
Mom's Knapsack (cherries) - 2 hardwood stacks

Hey guys! I am currently in the process of terraforming and decorating my island; however, I need to craft a lot of items and I'm running out of resources lol! I am selling a ton of extra Mom items and golden tools for stacks of resources ! Here is what I have:

Mom's Knapsacks
  • Flowers x2
  • Polka Dots x9
  • Chicks x2
  • M x3
  • Cherries x3
  • Denim w/stripes x1
  • Colorful Quilt x5
Mom's Tissue Boxes
  • Fanciful Quilted x3
  • Flowers x1
  • Quilted Animals x3
  • Quilted x7
Mom's Plushies
  • Bedford x2
  • Dot x1
Golden Tools!
  • Golden Axe x4
  • Golden Net x2
  • Golden Rod x2
  • Golden Watering Can x4
  • Golden Slingshot x4
  • Golden Shovel x2
All Mom items are x2 stacks of any resource and golden tools are x3 stacks of any resource! I am very low on all the wood and iron so I would prefer those over other resources, but all are accepted! Thanks :)

Ooh can I get a mom's knapsack - flowers, chicks, and colorful quilt? I have to trade: x4 iron, x2 softwood if that's okay!

Hi maiyuh, may I request the following 11 items please?

2 Mom's knapsack (flowers)
2 Mom’s knapsack (polka dots)
2 Mom’s knapsack (chicks)
1 Mom’s knapsack (cherries)
1 Mom’s knapsack (denim w/ stripes)

1 Mom’s tissue box (fanciful quilted)
1 Mom’s tissue box (flowers)
1 Mom’s tissue box (quilted)

I can offer the following 22 stacks:

12 stacks of softwood
10 stacks of wood
So sorry lol! I just woke up. I have your items on hold. Just pm me whenever you are ready to trade and I'll send a dodo code :)
Post automatically merged:

Hi ^.^ I'm interested in:

Golden Shovel x2 - 3 wood stacks & 3 iron stacks
Mom's Knapsack (cherries) - 2 hardwood stacks
Of course! I have your items on hold. Message me when you are available to trade :)
Post automatically merged:

Ooh can I get a mom's knapsack - flowers, chicks, and colorful quilt? I have to trade: x4 iron, x2 softwood if that's okay!
Unfortunately, I do not have any more flower or chick knapsacks ): The colorful quilt is still available tho!

Back