• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling lots of nice stuff ☺️ (U. May 3rd)

hii!!!! sorry it's been a while :0 i was wondering if you were still looking for heart balloons?

i've no longer got the green heart, though i can buy you a pink heart balloon from the shop if you still were looking for it !
I am still looking for a pink heart balloon 😄

if you're thinking about what else to potentially add to the offer, this is what I'm most interested in:
any of the three sweet balloons
purple heart
blue heart
purple bunny
pink bunny
any other heart colour I don't have (aka all besides green)

Hi!

Would it be possible to get the Fancy Kitty Plush for my Yellow Heart Balloon?
I recently traded a regular shadow kitty for a standard colour balloon, and I believe the fancy kitty is worth more? so I'm not sure about a 1:1 trade. regardless though the offer is a bit enticing.

Hiya! I could trade you my Blue Heart Balloon for a Pink Heart with your MEOW Coupons? :0
I could throw in some TBT if needed ^^

I recently traded a regular shadow kitty for a standard colour balloon, and I believe the fancy kitty is worth more? so I'm not sure about a 1:1 trade. regardless though the offer is a bit enticing.
I've been trying to mull over what to do with my final 100 silver. Either 1 heart or 2 normals. If I got either a Sweet Balloon or a Heart color you don't have, would that + the Yellow Heart work?

I am still looking for a pink heart balloon 😄

if you're thinking about what else to potentially add to the offer, this is what I'm most interested in:
any of the three sweet balloons
purple heart
blue heart
purple bunny
pink bunny
any other heart colour I don't have (aka all besides green)

hi!! i managed to get a sweet bunny balloon (Mar 14, 2024 at 11:27 AM GMT) and a blue heart balloon (Mar 16, 2024 at 10:54 PM). i can also buy anything from the shop with 40 meow coupons. would this be okay for the cobweb egg? :0

Hiya! I could trade you my Blue Heart Balloon for a Pink Heart with your MEOW Coupons? :0
I could throw in some TBT if needed ^^
okay I have returned, would the blue heart balloon + like 100 tbt be okay?

I've been trying to mull over what to do with my final 100 silver. Either 1 heart or 2 normals. If I got either a Sweet Balloon or a Heart color you don't have, would that + the Yellow Heart work?
that would work 💗

hi!! i managed to get a sweet bunny balloon (Mar 14, 2024 at 11:27 AM GMT) and a blue heart balloon (Mar 16, 2024 at 10:54 PM). i can also buy anything from the shop with 40 meow coupons. would this be okay for the cobweb egg? :0
too bad you don't have 50 but that's okay! I would be fine with that, maybe a second sweet bunny would be good? ☺️

I think at this point the only colours I don't have secured are the red heart, yellow heart, purple heart (?), and sweet heart. if I got anything wrong then I apologize, haven't been feeling well for the last few days. I appreciate you guys helping me!

okay I have returned, would the blue heart balloon + like 100 tbt be okay?

that would work 💗

too bad you don't have 50 but that's okay! I would be fine with that, maybe a second sweet bunny would be good? ☺️

I think at this point the only colours I don't have secured are the red heart, yellow heart, purple heart (?), and sweet heart. if I got anything wrong then I apologize, haven't been feeling well for the last few days. I appreciate you guys helping me!
Yes! I’ll send both over now c:
Would you like a message on your Blue Heart Balloon? :3

Back