(GLEE THREAD) okay everyone i admit it

At one point in the past, I was addicted to Glee. I even had a blog dedicated to it and everything. However, during Season 2, I grew a passionate hatred for it. The show became... well, bad. I also DESPISED the character Blaine, he was terribly written for and felt uninspired. The show also had too much focus on characters like Finn, Rachel, and Kurt, all of whom I disliked. I'm not sure how the show is now, since I haven't touched it since, but I still see Season 1 as something great. I just wish it had ended there.

I used to like Blaine, but the show just got worse for me.

What I'm waiting for is when the show ends, and then the cast members get to talk freely about their experiences on the show. I have the feeling some people, like Chris or Jenna, will have a lot of hate for the show.

What.
Chris would not hate for the show?
If the show never happened he'd never have written his book or movie...

Jenna wouldn't have hate either. She loves what she does, and you can tell even though he character is neglected often (she knows Tina is and mentions it in interviews), she still loves the show and what she does.

What.
Chris would not have hate for the show?
If the show never happened he'd never have written his book or movie...

Jenna wouldn't have hate either. She loves what she does, and you can tell even though he character is neglected often (she knows Tina is and mentions it in interviews), she still loves the show and what she does.

Are you purposely saying everything contrary to what I say?

What ever happened to Karofsky? I thought he was an interesting character and then he just kind of faded away. :(

He tried to kill himself and they thought that was enough for him. They thought they had dealt with him enough and they couldn't really do much more for his character
He was meant to come back before the finale though...
But Tina was meant to sing Justify My Love/Erotica in the Madonna episode
Shelby was meant to come back in season 2
April was meant to be in the S2 finale
I want you back was meant to be in the Michael episode
Mr. Monotony was meant to be in 4x03
Fergaliscious was meant to be in the Home episode
Anne Hathaway was supposed to play Kurt's aunt
Tom Cruise was suppose to cameo in S3
Popular and Parachute were meant to be sung during early S3
Gloria Estefan (Santana's mom) was meant to appear much earlier on instead of the S3 finale
Sugar was meant to have a pool part in 3x04 (further more Sugar was only meant to be in a few episodes)
The impossible dream was meant to be in Dream On
Faberry were meant to have a scene in Original Song
Vocal Adrenaline were meant to appear in the Superbowl epiosode
One Night in Bangkok was meant to be sing in Night of Neglect
Good Riddance was meant to be sung in S3 finale

It's glee they just forget things :(((

I can only really see Dave coming back for the Wemma wedding (which they're already filming and I'd know if he was going to be in it by now) and there's no word on him being back. Sadly I don't think we'll see him again.

But hey, I never thought we'd see Terri again but she was in 4x10, and I didn't think we'd see Lauren again either but she's appearing in 4x11 and possible 4x12 so who knows.

Aww, I actually loved Terri, so I'm glad she came back. Did Kendra ever come back?

Nope. I don't see why they'd bring Kendra back though. She was only really there for character development for Terri in S1 - then in S2 Terri was dropped as a regular so they didn't need to bring her back though.

I doubt Kendra would come back though.

Nope. I don't see why they'd bring Kendra back though. She was only really there for character development for Terri in S1 - then in S2 Terri was dropped as a regular so they didn't need to bring her back though.

I doubt Kendra would come back though.

That's too bad. I always thought she was funny, but I guess it makes sense she wouldn't come back.

They have a great opportunity to bring both Kendra and Terri back for an arc though.

Will and Emma are getting married and there's supposed to be a 'shocker' at the end of the episode (supposedly involving Rachel and Broady and someone is meant to be Preggo - and Rachel sleeps with Broady in 4x12 and then with Finn in 4x14 so put 2 and 2 together...) But the shocker would be much better is it was Terri gatecrashing the wedding or something, saying they never divorced properly or something, and Kenda could be there by her side or something. It'd be much better than Rachel being preggo (speculated) but yeah...

They have a great opportunity to bring both Kendra and Terri back for an arc though.

Will and Emma are getting married and there's supposed to be a 'shocker' at the end of the episode (supposedly involving Rachel and Broady and someone is meant to be Preggo - and Rachel sleeps with Broady in 4x12 and then with Finn in 4x14 so put 2 and 2 together...) But the shocker would be much better is it was Terri gatecrashing the wedding or something, saying they never divorced properly or something, and Kenda could be there by her side or something. It'd be much better than Rachel being preggo (speculated) but yeah...

Yeah, that sounds like a much better and interesting idea. Another pregnancy seems boring, they already did that with Quinn.

Yeah. People were expecting it to be Brittany whose preggo - I thought it would be Brittany, too. Because I figured she'd get back with Santana in this episode and be preggo with Sam's baby. But apparently Quinn and Santana are meant to get together or something like that so now I'm pretty sure it's Rachel

Kinda gives her a good story line. What's she gonna do with NYADA if she preggo...

Yeah. People were expecting it to be Brittany whose preggo - I thought it would be Brittany, too. Because I figured she'd get back with Santana in this episode and be preggo with Sam's baby. But apparently Quinn and Santana are meant to get together or something like that so now I'm pretty sure it's Rachel

Kinda gives her a good story line. What's she gonna do with NYADA if she preggo...

Quinn and Santana together? That seems a bit weird and random, where did you read that? :(

Ya I'm not too sure on it either.

Anyway, in 4x12 Santana and Quinn visit Rachel in New York. So I'm guessing something happens between them there off screen
in 4x13 Brittany and Santana are meant to officially end their relationship
then in 4x14, there is a couples duet (We've got tonight I think?) which has 10 people singing, and each is a couple. Finn, Rachel, Kurt, Blaine, Marley, Jake, Betty, Artie, Quinn and Santana
And Finn and Rachel are one couple, Kurt and Blaine the second, Marley and Jake the third
So there' only Artie, Betty, Santana and Quinn left.
Betty is a new character in this episode, and is Ali (the girl in the wheel chair) from The Glee Project. And she has been confirmed to be Artie's new love interest
So that only leaves Quinn and Santana... So they have to be a couple or something because the song is a montage of the couples in different hotel rooms....
Also there's a glee spoiler blog on tumblr (which is 100% legit - they get the script before hand and yeah) and they posted an audio that said 'Quinn can always go gay'

I mean, it's not 100% confirmed, but you can almost put your money on it.
Even if they don't actually get together, it's almost confirmed something will happen between the two.

Last edited:
Ya I'm not too sure on it either.

Anyway, in 4x12 Santana and Quinn visit Rachel in New York. So I'm guessing something happens between them there off screen
in 4x13 Brittany and Santana are meant to officially end their relationship
then in 4x14, there is a couples duet (We've got tonight I think?) which has 10 people singing, and each is a couple. Finn, Rachel, Kurt, Blaine, Marley, Jake, Betty, Artie, Quinn and Santana
And Finn and Rachel are one couple, Kurt and Blaine the second, Marley and Jake the third
So there' only Artie, Betty, Santana and Quinn left.
Betty is a new character in this episode, and is Ali (the girl in the wheel chair) from The Glee Project. And she has been confirmed to be Artie's new love interest
So that only leaves Quinn and Santana... So they have to be a couple or something because the song is a montage of the couples in different hotel rooms....
Also there's a glee spoiler blog on tumblr (which is 100% legit - they get the script before hand and yeah) and they posted an audio that said 'Quinn can always go gay'

I mean, it's not 100% confirmed, but you can almost put your money on it.
Even if they don't actually get together, it's almost confirmed something will happen between the two.

Well, I never would've expected that beforehand. Quinn being a lesbian doesn't add up for me, though, so I don't see it being anything lasting...

yeah I never expected it either. It was only found out yesterday and I almost fainted. LOL.

but yeah it wont last. Brittana are going to get back together. It's obvious. It might take a few seasons, but they'll get back

Seriously? I don't watch the show anymore, but what's with all the gay characters?

I know lol there's too many

Ok. Ryan tweeted part of the script for 4x15. It's meant to focus on the Klaine fandom, which confirms they'll sing 'Come What May'

but before that it says 'Finn's fire to find Emma rages'
So now I am thinking Emma gets cold feet or something.

I know lol there's too many

Ok. Ryan tweeted part of the script for 4x15. It's meant to focus on the Klaine fandom, which confirms they'll sing 'Come What May'

but before that it says 'Finn's fire to find Emma rages'
So now I am thinking Emma gets cold feet or something.

Klaine was one of the most painfully dry television romances in existence, it's unfortunate they choose to focus on it so often. I was hoping it'd die.

Klaine was one of the most painfully dry television romances in existence, it's unfortunate they choose to focus on it so often. I was hoping it'd die.

Klaine would never die, sadly...

Back