giving up

You really want to get stuck flipping burgers at McDonalds and making minimum wage?

if you graduate high school, you make millions more $$$ during your life on average than if you dont.

same goes for graduating college.

I don't think you people understand that this person is probably, like, 8 years old. Anything they say isn't long term, or in the least believeable. They may flunk a test, get yelled at by their parents, and then go back to normal.

JJRamone2 said:
I don't think you people understand that this person is probably, like, 8 years old. Anything they say isn't long term, they may flunk a test, get yelled at by their parents, and then go back to normal.
Also, you need to be 16 to quit school.

Propaganda Man said:
JJRamone2 said:
I don't think you people understand that this person is probably, like, 8 years old. Anything they say isn't long term, they may flunk a test, get yelled at by their parents, and then go back to normal.
Exactly, shows how much the OP knows.

Propaganda Man said:
JJRamone2 said:
I thought you needed to be 17...

BTW, <:), what's with your sig?

JJH0369 said:
Propaganda Man said:
JJRamone2 said:

My sig? Its empty...don't remember making it that though.

Propaganda Man said:
JJH0369 said:
Propaganda Man said:
JJRamone2 said:

My sig? Its empty...don't remember making it that though.
I meant <:)...

well first of all im almost 14
second its way to hard and dont care if i fluk a test or flunk the whole grade cause its to hard

-_-

<:) said:
well first of all im almost 14
second its way to hard and dont care if i fluk a test or flunk the whole grade cause its to hard

-_-
Oh. My. God. You're so grown up, you can definetly decide wether you should go to school.

Really, school is hard, trust me. But quitting isn't a solution.

And really, what's with you sig?

Back