• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Buying Giving Bells For Items!

Bells
Feedback
100% (8) +
So I have a lot of items I want right now and I mean alot! I am also willing to give a lot of bells to those who can get the items for me! Anyways the items I need are.

Frog Cap: 100,000 bells

Ninja Pants and Sandals: 80,000 for all. Or 60k for Pants, 60k for Shirt, and 10k for sandals

Kappa Outfit: I want this incredibly so much that once I work up the funds. I will pay probably from 500k to a million for all of it.

Sword: 50k

Plate Armor: 70k

Creepy Set or candy: Halloween is coming up and I am hoping to build a witches room in my house so I would like some of this stuff. For all of it around a million or 3k for each piece of candy. Also any carpet and walls would be nice.

Any old kitchen stuff: Like no ovens or anything. Since I am making a castle it has to be things people would have back long ago. I do not know how much I will pay but probably alot.

Ebony Piano and Pink Velvet Stool: 100k

Witches Robe: Probably around 50k

Okay So that is it for now!:D I will probably update this as I get more and more bells.

Last edited:
Hi! I don't have the frog hat, but I have the shirt you can have for free. Let me know if you want it!

Oh really!? That would be great really! Since I can still get the hat but not the costume. Tell me when you can give it to me:)

I can in a couple minutes! I just have to order and TT an hour ahead c: I'll get back to you asap.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gate is open. Also, there are some ants on a rotten apple here right now if you wish to catch them :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oopsie. The ants vanished. Sorry :s

Okay, Just to let everyone know. I am still offering 100k for whoever can find me the hat. :D

Last edited:
I can currently order the ninja shirt for you, and may I ask which color knight suit do you want? I believe there is gold and silver, and right now I have gold armour shoes in kicks. I don't think I have the other pieces of the outwit though.

Edit: I can also order the gold armor top, and scaled armor pants which I believe belong to the samurai set. That's it.

Edit again: I just remembered that my Happy Home Showcase is full of houses, so I will check them for the items you want. I'll let you know if I find anything else.

Last edited:
I can currently order the ninja shirt for you, and may I ask which color knight suit do you want? I believe there is gold and silver, and right now I have gold armour shoes in kicks. I don't think I have the other pieces of the outwit though.

Edit: I can also order the gold armor top, and scaled armor pants which I believe belong to the samurai set. That's it.

Edit again: I just remembered that my Happy Home Showcase is full of houses, so I will check them for the items you want. I'll let you know if I find anything else.

Okay that is great! Tell me when your gates are open and how many bells I should bring! :D

Also. I want the regular armor stuff. To make the Knight outfit. The golden armor goes with the Centurion outfit and scaled goes with viking sadly. :(

Last edited:
Ah OK. Sorry bout that. Please give me a little bit. I have to order the shirt and TT a few hours. After I get you your shirt I will check the HHD for items and let you know if I find anything. The shirt is free. If you wanna pay me then give me whatever you want, but it doesn't matter to me. I don't need money, and the shirt is cheap anyways. :)

Found the robo wall. Still looking for other items. :)
Found robo sofa.

Last edited:
Back