Giveaway giving away 1,000 tbt <: (500 to 2 winners)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pudge because he's cute and kind of funny looking haha ❤ he's so loveable

- - - Post Merge - - -

My second favorite villager is Nan. She's been in my town for as long as I can remember, and goats are my favorite animals :) I love how soft and kind her personality is too. I feel like if she were real we could just hang out and drink tea and talk about art and books and stuff ^_^

Thank you for doing this! My favorite (gosh this is really hard) is Poppy! She's so cute and such a sweetie! A runner up would maybe be Marshal, because he's so cute and charming (and I ship him and Poppy so hard)

Oh i think i will enter :3

My favourite villager is Kabuki
I first saw him in WW and had no idea a villager like him
Even existed, so when I saw him it was after I had finished Playing
Okami, and I was like "OMG HE LOOKS LIKE A CAT VERSION OF
AMATERASU!!!" I freaked out! And even better he was a CAT! I love cat everything so much
It just really made my day way back then, well he became the only villager
I kept around and became really really close to, I even remember when he was going
To move out and I wrote him like 5 letters to make him stay and he did :)
After awhile i finally got his picture and after that he moved, I hardly cry over
Games but this was the only game I took so much to heart that when
He moved it honeslty felt like I was takingg it far too personally hahaha well

Thats my story :3

Entering!

Favorite villager is Stitches. He's entertaining and fun, his design is pleasing as well. :)

Equally my favorite to him is Marshal, he is entertaining to talk to, and his design is kinda nice. :p

now entering all votes in <: will announce the 2 winners soon !

First off-thank you for the giveaway.
My favorite villager is Celia, because first off I love eagles and she's just such a pretty villager! Her home is also so nice. She was also one of my first villagers in my first town, which I resetted but it's alright, i can still get her (hopefully.)
Celia6.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh, it appears i was too late. sorry!

My favorite is Yuka, because she is just so darn cute :blush: also I love koalas, I collect plushies, figurines etc. so I guess it makes sense that my favorite villager is a koala :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back