• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway Giveaway Closed

Clairyb

Bells
Switch
4735-9028-7794
April Birthstone (Diamond)
Feedback
100% (78) +
Congratulations to my last winner Creame who has now chosen the next set for this giveaway, she chose the Green Furniture set!

Rules:
1. This giveaway is a 2 hour giveaway
2. Only 1 entry per member, to enter all you have to do is post a smiley comment
3. I will announce when giveaway closes and will announce the winner shortly afterwards
4. I will not include anyone who posts after I have announced the giveaway is closed so keep an eye out

Good luck to everyone!

Last edited:
The time to enter this giveaway has now ended, I will announce the winner shortly!! :D Good luck to everyone who entered!

- - - Post Merge - - -

You just made it! Only just :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

AND THE WINNER IS....

- - - Post Merge - - -

Miniblin

Bad luck to everyone else who entered, but be sure to check out future set giveaways, Miniblin will choose the next one! It'll either be Minimalist or Exotic! :D

Yay, I'm so happy I won! Thank you so much :D I'll choose the Exotic series for the next giveaway!

Back