Give your opinion of the above user.

I've seen you around a few times since I started posting again. I admire how dead set you are in your beliefs, and so far I've agreed with you on more or less all of them that I've seen you share.

I've seen you around a few times since I started posting again. I admire how dead set you are in your beliefs, and so far I've agreed with you on more or less all of them that I've seen you share.

Aren't you the guy with pink hair? If you are...I love your hair. ^^

I'm glad you've returned to the forums because I really like how nice you are and I respect you very much because of this.

the more i see you, the more i like you
you're reasonable, honest and nice and you stick to your beliefs. i like that
the way some people reacted to your thread made me laugh

the more i see you, the more i like you
you're reasonable, honest and nice and you stick to your beliefs. i like that
the way some people reacted to your thread made me laugh

I know there was one post in particular that had me in stitches, like seriously get over yourself. XD

I love how you stand up for what you believe is right, you've earned my respect. c:

I've only skimmed through a few of the threads here, but you seem like a cheerful person!

So, I only registered here half an hour ago, but do you think my introduction was good? Do I seem cool?

I liked the story about your ties to the original AC games.... welcome to the forums I think you'll fit in easily :D

Back