• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Get the sewing machine faster

FoskeyAC

Bells
I made a new character to make the paths in my town since my main character the mayor has pockets with the paths but I want to have other designs so my design are full If anyone knows a way to get the sewing machine faster let me know ;)

The only way is by talking to her daily. The only way to do it faster is by time travelling day by day, if you're careful you can do it in a day of loading, speaking to all the villagers. for rumors or checking for a ping, go hang out in able sisters, save and quit, move ahead a day and repeat. If you don't also socialize though you would likely have someone move out on you so it can be dangerous if you're not taking a little time each day.
Otherwise though, just be sure to load the new character each day and go speak to her so you do it in the fewest days possible (as in not accidentally missing a day)

Back