• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Selling Genuine Art Shop/ Trading [Updated Stock, Closed]

Vecherom

Bells
Feedback
100% (23) +
Hi guys! I have a decent amount of extra genuine Art I am looking to either Sell the art for TBT, or Trade for art pieces I do not have. Paintings are 30 TBT, Statues will be 60 TBT.

- Familiar Statue
- Informative Statue (x3)
- Tremendous Statue
- Mystic Statue
- Rock-Head Statue

- Academic Painting (x2)
- Calm Painting
- Common Painting
- Detailed Painting
- Dynamic Painting (x2)
- Famous Painting
- Flowery Painting
- Graceful Painting
- Jolly Painting
- Moody Painting
- Moving Painting
- Mysterious Painting
- Perfect Painting (x2)
- Proper Painting
- Quaint Painting
- Scary Painting
- Scenic Painting
- Sinking Painting
- Serene Painting
- Solemn Painting
- Twinkling Painting
- Warm Painting
- Worthy Painting

- Wild Painting Right
- Great Statue
- Robust Statue
- Valiant Statue

If you would like to trade or buy please reply with what you want and your total price, or offer for a trade. I am willing to trade two paintings for one statue.

Last edited:
Hey, can I get the Calm, Warm and Worthy paintings for 90 TBT?

hi! could i get the detailed & solemn paintings and the tremendous statue for 120 tbt? ;u;

Hi! Could I get the genuine Graceful Painting for 30 TBT? :)

Absolutely! I am currently getting another buyer over, then I need to flip laundry from the washer to the dryer. So, maybe a 10 minute time frame? I'll DM the Dodo code when it is ready.

hi! i have a valiant statue available. it's a little more popular than other statues from what i remember... would you be willing to trade for a statue and a little extra tbt/a painting? no worries if you don't want to!

hi! i have a valiant statue available. it's a little more popular than other statues from what i remember... would you be willing to trade for a statue and a little extra tbt/a painting? no worries if you don't want to!

Sure! I know some people are charging (what feels like) excessive amounts of TBT. Tell me which three paintings, and I'll let you know when I have it ready!

Sure! I know some people are charging (what feels like) excessive amounts of TBT. Tell me which three paintings, and I'll let you know when I have it ready!

great! can i get the moody, mysterious, and quaint painting? also, i might take a little while to respond as i'm currently cooking!

Taking a bit of a break to do some chores. Like a message so I get a notification if you are interested in Buying/ Trading! I have updated with the Mystic Statue!
Post automatically merged:

I'm back!

Acquiring more art! Stock has been updated. Bump!

Bump

Bump!

Last edited:
Hello! I know you are closed but could I get a scenic painting when you are next open?

Back