• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Trading Genji in boxes

Ameer

Mayor of Ajloun
Bells
Arcade Tokens
Switch
7359-1276-2406
New Horizons Token
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
Red Candy
Feedback
100% (36) +

Ahh. I use to like Genji, but I don't like him now.. I switched Rudy for Genji because genji looked cooler but Rudy was a better jock imo. He pinged to move so he is up for trade.

Villagers in interest: Shep**, Diana, Beau, Bam, Ankha, Stitches, Midge**, Tangy, Pierce, Lily, Boone, Zucker, Octavian, Doc**, Tank, Merengue, Wendy

Last edited:
If only I knew, Would've given you Shep when he was moving from mine and I had Midge in my Campsite earlier.

Would've asked you to give Genji to CoffeeAddict. XD

Last edited:
If only I knew, Would've given you Shep when he was moving from mine and I had Midge in my Campsite earlier.

Would've asked you to give Genji to CoffeeAddict. XD

Ahh ; n ; that stinks. Also, may I ask who drew your signature?

Creamuu drew it for me c:

I'll keep a look for any of your dreamies in my Campsite though.

Bam isn't a priority, but I can trade you him for Genji. ;w;

Bump, Genji is still available!

Also, accepting bells and furniture sets lol.

I have lily, lol. But I'm full & it might be difficult to try to get her specifically to move out.

about 2m, i hope it's not too high, i need to pay home loans ; n ;
i'm afraid i can't do that much sorry ; o ;
i hope he finds a good home! i'm sure someone would love to take him in.

edit:: maybe you can message stinaxsays? last time i talked to her to hold my tiffany she asked me to look out for genji, so i'd appreciate if you could maybe ask her if she's still interested? thanks <3

Last edited:
I would definitely pay 2 mil if you could wait until I have a free spot XD (but if he's someone's dreamie someone else could take him, he's only a "i would like this villager" for me haha)

Last edited:
I'd totally pay 2M for Genji to go to EverlastingJulia but I'm not sure if she has room.

I'd totally pay 2M for Genji to go to EverlastingJulia but I'm not sure if she has room.

Static Spark said:
I offered 2m first
I really do not care about whos first or second. I really jsut need him gone. Whoever gets space out first, gets to have him :/

I really do not care about whos first or second. I really jsut need him gone. Whoever gets space out first, gets to have him :/

Alrighty! I'll work at trying to get a free space, hopefully before someone shows up with one :cool:

Back