• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never seen it, it never appealed to me so I never bothered to see it. Maybe I'll consider it now..
Anyway, did you have to audition with a song from the musical? Because at my school we can audition with whatever song we want so I usually pick a song that I'm good at, and is from an amazing musical (West side story, My Fair Lady, Wicked, Les Miserables, Cabaret, Funny Girl etc..) I've gotten in every time I've done one of those songs. what can I say, I guess my musical talent is just too good. [size=-2] Oh and btw if you haven't heard of all those 6 musicals, you've got problems[/size]

I'm listening to as we stumble along now.. My thoughts... her voice reminds me of Madame Morrible from Wicked.

We had to choose between four songs (all four from the show). If I could I would've picked something else, and if I could I would've sung a cappella. I practiced the song a lot and got to sounding okay, but once I went to the audition with the piano there, it just killed me. I can't sing along with something very well. But it looked like a fun show to me. I wanted to be either Mrs. Tottendale, a gangster (disguised as a pastry chef), or the narrator of the show (man in chair). Oh well, I'll audition for the spring play, Antigone I suppose.

alright so remember when i posted me singing gives you hell. well the group when i did that has a halloween concert thing coming up on October 29 and 30.
we're doing many songs but i know we're doing; thriller, the time warp, ghost busters, bat out of hell, the addams family, werewolves of london, this is halloween (disney) and candyman, and possibly the monster mash.
anyway, out of that list and many more (i might update when i know more songs) i'm only doing 3 over the 2 nights... thriller which i'm freaking back up, same for bat out of hell. but for some reason, they ****ing gave me candyman as a solo... i'm pretty confused... but that song... fun as, i'm excited!!!
but on another note. i'm pretty sure the time warp is the closing number for both nights (as this is halloween is the opening) so i'll be in them, too.
but ****ing candyman... amazing!

Prank invitation to my party... People actually thought I was serious...

297999_2231407462524_1168011787_32163406_1438287998_n.jpg

haha had the best day today, went to the city had the most fun ever, and then some **** pushed a trolley down someones drive way so I ran off

Last edited by a moderator:
alright so remember when i posted me singing gives you hell. well the group when i did that has a halloween concert thing coming up on October 29 and 30.
we're doing many songs but i know we're doing; thriller, the time warp, ghost busters, bat out of hell, the addams family, werewolves of london, this is halloween (disney) and candyman, and possibly the monster mash.
anyway, out of that list and many more (i might update when i know more songs) i'm only doing 3 over the 2 nights... thriller which i'm freaking back up, same for bat out of hell. but for some reason, they ****ing gave me candyman as a solo... i'm pretty confused... but that song... fun as, i'm excited!!!
but on another note. i'm pretty sure the time warp is the closing number for both nights (as this is halloween is the opening) so i'll be in them, too.
but ****ing candyman... amazing!

Tonight's performance was so fun, same thing tomorrow, can't wait

You creep!!
But I'm stalking one of my teachers so I guess we're even

Yeah, we all have a little creep in us :D

and currently I am not creepin', I'm painting mustache guys on my nails :{

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back