General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking of getting one of the new Pokemon games, not sure though.

One of my friends bought Pokemon Moon for me a few days after it came out; it's very unique and I'm enjoying it so far, and if you're a Pokemon fan, I suggest giving it a try.

If you have a New model 3ds, then do if you like the series in general. It will probably be dead until they open up pokebank and pgl properly though in January.

I need a new tablet for commissions, but I need commissions for a tablet. It's a catch 22, I tell you.

Last edited:
Well, I'm gonna take a short hiatus from this forum. Nothing bad has happened at all, but I'm getting into a habit of using this place as a creative outlet, when I really need to try and put my creative skills into use in a way that will actually build some kind of career for me. I just feel like this is a distraction for me. I'll be back once I get my stuff together. Love you all as usual!

Well, I'm gonna take a short hiatus from this forum. Nothing bad has happened at all, but I'm getting into a habit of using this place as a creative outlet, when I really need to try and put my creative skills into use in a way that will actually build some kind of career for me. I just feel like this is a distraction for me. I'll be back once I get my stuff together. Love you all as usual!

Good luck meng!:)

My Group Savings is now at 10% of its goal. But most of the donations put into it was done by me.

Who would like to help me apple-fy all the Christmas songs? I got three of them applefied.

Last edited:
This thread is super dead, but I have no idea where else to put this. I need advice on my collectibles ;o; I would like the bottom row to be gold/white and the top be pink/white, or anything pastel really. Any suggestions?

I now have the largest blog on this site, at 238 entries. It took me a long time to have the largest blog on TBT since I joined, but I'm finally there.

I'm not being competitive, but I just wanted to let you know guys.

Sanity dwindling...how to bounce back....unclear. Help.

The election is over by two months, but people are still talking politics at Brewster's Caf?. It was more fun discussing politics back in 2014 than it was the past year and these days. I also 'member those threads that were primarily about movies on Brewster's Caf? in the last four months of 2014.

Last edited:
Do you guys know of any micro SD card reader alternatives for computers? Need one for my 3DS. Tried my phone, but can't find a way to connect it to my computer.

Amazing fact:

In my copy of Pokemon Moon, the female Espeon has the exact same name as my mayor from StarFall (my town in ACNL). Yes, I named her that.

The election is over by two months, but people are still talking politics at Brewster's Caf?. It was more fun discussing politics back in 2014 than it was the past year and these days. I also 'member those threads that were primarily about movies on Brewster's Caf? in the last four months of 2014.

What did you expect?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back