• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Buying Furniture wishlist!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snxwypelt

♡ dotty lovemail 🐰
Bells
Feedback
100% (7) +
Hey, I’m looking for some furniture right now and I’m willing to pay in game bells for them!! I also have perfect fruit baskets of peaches, cherries, oranges and apples!! I have a lot of Apple perfect fruits.

Here’s my wishlist at the moment, it might get updated!!
I am mainly looking for the ivy partition, plant partition, bowl sink and bathroom shelf!
My friend code is in my signature, and my timezone is GMT +8
I’d prefer if you come to my town to give the items!! (Trying to get the station upgrade!) I’m fine with going to yours as well, but please leave after giving the items since I’m a little worried about people destroying my stuff :(
Thanks for reading!

Last edited:
hi! i can give you the corkboard, cushion, froggy chair, & cactus!
my fc is 0834-2379-9789
That’s great!! Are you able to give the items to me now? :) also, do you want anything in return? I have a few perfect fruits and bells

I have almost every perfect fruit!!
Peaches, apples, oranges, cherries etc!! I may be missing a few though
I can give you a basket or two if you want!!

I have almost every perfect fruit!!
Peaches, apples, oranges, cherries etc!! I may be missing a few though
I can give you a basket or two if you want!!
if possible, can i have two baskets of perfect peaches and cherries? thank you!

Yay!! Are you available now?

I don't time travel so your items will be available 5 hours from now when Pete sends me the evening mail. If you're available later today then we can do the trade today or tomorrow is fine too :) Let me know which is better for you, sorry for the inconvenience.

I don't time travel so your items will be available 5 hours from now when Pete sends me the evening mail. If you're available later today then we can do the trade today or tomorrow is fine too :) Let me know which is better for you, sorry for the inconvenience.
I will be available then!! Thank you, lmk when you’re ready!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back