• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling Full House Set (Purple の), Halloween, Individual Houses and Red Heart Balloon! ᓬ(ᵔ⤙ᵔ๑)ᕒ🌈

IMG_3748.gif

Hey Xara, out of curiosity. I do not own any TBT 'cause I gave it all to a friend I was wondering if you were interested in a collectable trade for one of your pink roses
I have the following collectables, I maybe might consider trading one of my balloons for it but I don't really think that's a fair trade(but then again I haven't been around the marketplace for a while so who I am to talk LOL)
1714188116029.png
1714188131669.png
1714188139874.png

It's perfectly fine if you are only looking for pure TBT I understand if you are trying to save up for something 😌

Hey Xara, out of curiosity. I do not own any TBT 'cause I gave it all to a friend I was wondering if you were interested in a collectable trade for one of your pink roses
I have the following collectables, I maybe might consider trading one of my balloons for it but I don't really think that's a fair trade(but then again I haven't been around the marketplace for a while so who I am to talk LOL)
View attachment 556723View attachment 556724View attachment 556725
It's perfectly fine if you are only looking for pure TBT I understand if you are trying to save up for something 😌
Hi Mars! I’m afraid I’m only looking for pure tbt rn, I’m so sorry! I’m trying to save up for a snowflake wand. 😩

Zerous my beloved!! 🫂 of course! Would you like messages on them? c:
Ahh thank you 😊💚 I can’t think of anything, so no message is fine unless you have an idea for one! I’ll send the tbt now 💚

Ahh thank you 😊💚 I can’t think of anything, so no message is fine unless you have an idea for one! I’ll send the tbt now 💚
Sent them over! I hope the messages are okay !!

also thank you for the extra bells omg….. you didn’t have to do that 🥹

Sent them over! I hope the messages are okay !!

also thank you for the extra bells omg….. you didn’t have to do that 🥹
Thank you, the messages are really sweet 😊 and ofc!! I don’t have much right now but I wanted to help a little bit to save up for your wand 💚❄️

Thank you, the messages are really sweet 😊 and ofc!! I don’t have much right now but I wanted to help a little bit to save up for your wand 💚❄️
🥹 ur an angel thank you !!

also i have not forgotten about your birthday art i swear !! i promise you will have it by tbtwc !!

🥹 ur an angel thank you !!

also i have not forgotten about your birthday art i swear !! i promise you will have it by tbtwc !!
SAME I have a a horrible problem of getting distracted and switching projects but I PROMISE YOU ART SOON 😭

Back