• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

United States [FT] Series 1-5 (NA), WA (JP) [LF] Series 1-4; 5 SP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ekuseru

Bells
Feedback
100% (2) +
Hello! I have NA series 1-5 and JP Welcome amiibo up for trade, and I welcome all regional cards in offers!

Due to past trouble/mishaps with letter mail, I will only do tracked parcel trades. Card(s) will be sleeved, then reinforced with corrugated cardboard in a bubble mailer to keep them safe in transit. I expect and highly appreciate a similar level of care and courtesy in return.

My card lists are available in this spreadsheet. Please share clear photos of the fronts and backs, and do disclose any flaws. Cards offered must not be heavily stained, played, and/or worn.

I'll happily answer any questions about my cards. Please at least post a reply here before moving to direct messages. Thank you for reading!

Last edited:
Nudging this thread with a converted list of my spreadsheet--hope it helps with navigating it better!

Edit: Outdated and removed--please refer to the spreadsheet for the most updated lists.

Last edited:
Pm'd
Edit: trade didn't go through ignore this reply

Last edited:
Offer withdrawn, sorry!

Last edited:
Hello! I have some NA series 1-5 and JP Welcome amiibo up for trade, and I welcome all regional cards in offers!

Though I have no feedback here, I have experience with trading on Reddit. I will be more than happy to send my end of a trade first to help ease any integrity concerns.

I strongly prefer tracked parcels over stamped letters due to previous mishaps. Cards will be protected in a card sleeve and cardboard envelope, further sandwiched in corrugated cardboard to keep them safe in transit. For letter mail, I can fit no more than two (2) cards per A2 envelope, non-machinable postage. I would highly appreciate a similar level of courtesy in return.

My card lists (LF and FT) are available in this spreadsheet. I will provide photos of cards for negotiations; with some exceptions, most are in like new to very good condition, with any flaws detailed on the sheet. An image of the card box is here as ownership proof.

Please try to work out non-sensitive trade details here, before moving to direct messages. Thank you for reading!
Are you available to trade to Canada? I’m willing to trade midge, broffina, Mac, and Yuka, for Gulliver and porter!

Offer withdrawn, sorry!
Hello, and my apologies for not responding sooner! I was out of town for the weekend. 😣 To clarify for future trades, the unchecked cards on my spreadsheet are what I'm missing, and they should match the second post with my LF/FT lists. I generally do 1:1 trades, or what is fair for both parties. Best of luck with your collection!

Are you available to trade to Canada? I’m willing to trade midge, broffina, Mac, and Yuka, for Gulliver and porter!
Hi, and thank you for your interest! I haven't traded outside of the US before, and I am open to trying. What would be your preferred shipping method?

As noted, Gulliver is flawed, and his top edge looks like it was scraped. I've uploaded a photo of it from an ugly angle here (password is BellTree). He is otherwise fine and scans without issue. I also have two Porter cards; one with light flaws (edge nicks) and one without. Which one were you interested in?

Please let me know if either of these cards are unacceptable, or if you need to adjust your offer.

Hello, and my apologies for not responding sooner! I was out of town for the weekend. 😣 To clarify for future trades, the unchecked cards on my spreadsheet are what I'm missing, and they should match the second post with my LF/FT lists. I generally do 1:1 trades, or what is fair for both parties. Best of luck with your collection!

Hi, and thank you for your interest! I haven't traded outside of the US before, and I am open to trying. What would be your preferred shipping method?

As noted, Gulliver is flawed, and his top edge looks like it was scraped. I've uploaded a photo of it from an ugly angle here (password is BellTree). He is otherwise fine and scans without issue. I also have two Porter cards; one with light flaws (edge nicks) and one without. Which one were you interested in?

Please let me know if either of these cards are unacceptable, or if you need to adjust your offer.
I’ll discuss in DMs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back