Trading FT: DIY recipes LF: Wishlist Items/DIYs or NMTs (no IGBs)

Wooden low table for two of whichever of those flower species you want. I have them all in purple

Hi! I'm interested in your DIYs;
angled signpost
fruit wreath
mossy garden rock
shell bed

In return I can give you the firewood DIY and I have a few furniture items on your wishlist you can take your pick from; https://nook.exchange/u/diamax/for-trade
Hey, sorry for the late reply!
If you're still interested, would I be able to trade those DIYs for your firewood DIY, a natural street organ, the artistic floating-biotope planter, and the surprised, reliable, and laid-back gnomes? Thanks so much!

hello i am very interested in your shell fountain diy!
i can offer the following: simple kettle & magnetic knife rack & low screen

let me know, thanks! nwn

hello i am very interested in your shell fountain diy!
i can offer the following: simple kettle & magnetic knife rack & low screen

let me know, thanks! nwn
Sure, that would be great! I will dm you a Dodo once I am done with this trade :)

Hi, I am interested in the wooden bookshelf and the steamer basket set.
Would you trade those for the the Imperial partition, the Hungry gnome & the book stands? :)

Hi, I am interested in the wooden bookshelf and the steamer basket set.
Would you trade those for the the Imperial partition, the Hungry gnome & the book stands? :)
Hi! If you are still interested, that sounds great. Let me know what time you are able to trade!

Would you do Wooden bookshelf for Gong?
Hey there, I recently got the Gong recipe. Are there any others you have? I updated my wishlist.

Log chair and fruit wreath please! I have any of those purple flowers so I could do 4 of those whichever species you want? Or I have antique wardrobe, kotatsu, garbage can, etc for you to catalog?? Whichever you want!

edit: I also have rose coffee cup and apple cardboard box. Writing poster, adventure dress, antique clock, can order the yellow double sofa. Also watermelon lookin beach ball!

Back