Frustrated because I have no Spotpasses...

I get mine from Game in England. I try to pop past once a week to collect tags for all my games, even older ones.

I just got back from vacation and I thought for sure I would get a few spotpasses in the busy airports, but I didn't even get one! Sad. I live in the middle of nowhere so it's no surprise I don't get any here! That is one badge I doubt I'll ever get.

With my old town, I would streetpass so many people if I had my DS on while I walked around my college campus. I restarted my town though, and I haven't gotten any streetpasses yet because I finished up at my college. But the next time I go to a campus or a beach I'll probably take it just in case. I don't go many places.

I live in the middle of nowhere so since release day I have a great number of 3. I doubt I'll get anymore.

Yeah, I agree. I've played this game since launch, and I've only streetpassed like three times. I've taken my 3Ds so many places, but apparently I'm the only person who has one. I wish I could go to Japan. I've heard Streetpass is super easy to get over there.

Maybe hang out at the airport? or tourist attraction near you?

If you have a second copy and a second ds , you can get spotpass from yourself. Though it's fun and surprising to get it from random people. I seldom get any though.

This is what I might end up doing. It seems like not many people play DSs in my city so there's not so much I can do.

I got two streetpasses while playing at college one day. That's it and that was two years ago.

I know right! The Happy Home Showcase is empty for me and I've played for about half a year and take my 3ds everywhere I go. I really wish more people played animal crossing in my area.

Last year I went to this anime meet up and got a few people from there. Try something like that o:

I forgot to mention that I'm not even getting Streetpass from going in a Gamestop anymore. I did in the past...

Back