FRUIT

Alex R

Bells
I'm in dyer need of fruit, I currently have oranges and pears. Will trade for cherry, apples, and peach's. I'll give money or other fruits

I'm in dyer need of fruit, I currently have oranges and pears. Will trade for cherry, apples, and peach's. I'll give money or other fruits
I’m willing to trade! I currently have pears, cherries, coconuts and peaches along with every produce there is

Omg thank you!! I’ve been dying to make the fruit pizza! How can we go about doing this
Which time zone are you in, and then we can arrange a time to meet. When we arrange a time, if you send me a Dodo code I can drop off the fruit. 😀

Last edited:
Which time zone are you in, and then we can arrange a time to meet. When we arrange a time, if you send me a Dodo code I can drop off the fruit. 😀
Perfecttt!!
Post automatically merged:

Central time!!

Perfecttt!!
Post automatically merged:

Central time!!
Would you be available between noon and 5pm any day? I think this is why we are missing each other as I'm in BST! Don't worry, if you're not, we'll sort something out. 🙂

Back