Free Stuff for new members! (Again)

I'm ready! You've been added

Wasn't expecting this early xD

Gimme 10 minutes, I'll be ready xD

VM me if I forget (which will probs happen)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh darn. Nintendo's servers are still down :(

We'll have to wait til they're back up :/

Do I count as new?
I would love to come over for some fruit, and possibly hybrids.

is it ok if I re-made my town last year, but started to play again yesterday? I really hated my villagers and prayed that the ones I hated went away (without me feeling guilty about bullying them away haha)

is it ok if I re-made my town last year, but started to play again yesterday? I really hated my villagers and prayed that the ones I hated went away (without me feeling guilty about bullying them away haha)

Technically, you qualify as "new" no matter when you started playing ACNL, you haven't been on BTF for that long. So you can get whatever you like!

I'd like to buy some DLC, if that's fine with you
Afternoon Tea Set & Pumpkin Pie for 4tbt ea?
(+ fruit & normal flowers)

Hey, I'd tell you how to animate your siggy, but I don't know how xD (I mean, look at my sad, sad, sig) Also, thank you! At least you get to use seashells xD I joined after new-member bells were removed, but before seashells existed...rip. Lol,well, I'll send over the tbt, red candy, I assume again?

Haha, yeah. It?s frustrating. And then I see all of these beautiful ones and I?m like ?;-;?. I don?t know how to get seashells, there were 10 there, so I just clicked around and used it. xD Thank you so very much for everything. :) Have a lovely day! :D

Cool, I just joined up today, and restarted my town a few days ago, since it was getting a bit stale. Anyways, if it's no problem I'll join in on this.

Boop!

Yeah! I just kinda forgot about this thread (again)

I can't have any visitors in ACNL atm, but I can still send tbt!

You never got back to me a couple of days ago, is it because I've been on for over a week now?

You never got back to me a couple of days ago, is it because I've been on for over a week now?

Sorry, I'm very not good at this, it's fine, you're still allowed to get stuff.

I don't have my 3ds now, so if you want stuff, you'll need to wait, otherwise, I'll send some tbt

Back