• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

free (practice) pixel chibi head avatars ^.^

Lord Citron

spore enthusiast
Bells
Switch
6340-7111-4063
Orange (Fruit)
I was thinking I could sell these once I get good enough, so I'd like some refs to practice and to have examples. I was thinking 35-40 tbt in the future as far as price goes but if you have a different price suggestion I would like to hear it. If you have any critique I'd really like to hear it, especially if you have experience in pixels. I know they're pretty small, I'm thinking I'll make the practice ones bigger, since there is a lot of detail you can't see from so far away. I used a 100x100 pixel canvas, which is the limit for the avatar space on here. Thanks!

my old mayor
url]
updated mayor
url]

Do you do oc's? :)
Cute art by the way!

Last edited:
Back