Giveaway 🆓 FREE - IGB💰, NMT✈️, Materials🛠️, Art🎨, Gulliver/arrr🦆🏴‍☠️, Models🐟🐞, Birthday🎂, Mom💘, Saharah🏜 + Donations Welcome! - (Updated: 7/2) 🆓

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I Have on Stack of Wasp Nests,Gold Nuggets,Pitfalls,and Fish Bait? And Can I get the last Sphinx,The Snail Model, And The Star,Fruit, And Cherries Mom Items.

this is so incredibly generous of you, justin! :’o could i maybe just get one aquarius fragment if you have any left? need it to complete an area on my island ☺️. and congrats on coming in 1st place in the tbtwc!! ❤️

this is so incredibly generous of you, justin! :’o could i maybe just get one aquarius fragment if you have any left? need it to complete an area on my island ☺. and congrats on coming in 1st place in the tbtwc!! ❤
Hi Xara! Thanks so much! And of course, it's now ready for delivery :D Happy to help you complete an area!

Hello! May I please have 1 million igb, a stack of nmt, 6 mom's candles, 2 stacks of cherry blossom petals, a stack of gold ornaments, 2 stacks of star fragments, 5 stacks of bamboo pieces, pirate ship cannon, and the snail model please?

Hi! Could I get one Aries fragment, the Firefly model, Mom's knapsack in the Chick variation, Mom's apron in the forest print variation and Mom's sweaters in the M, teddy bear and quilted variation? Tysm

Hello! May I please have 1 million igb, a stack of nmt, 6 mom's candles, 2 stacks of cherry blossom petals, a stack of gold ornaments, 2 stacks of star fragments, 5 stacks of bamboo pieces, pirate ship cannon, and the snail model please?
Hello again! There's only 4 mom's candles, 12 pieces of gold ornaments, and no snail model now, but everything else is ready for delivery :)
Post automatically merged:

Hi! Could I get one Aries fragment, the Firefly model, Mom's knapsack in the Chick variation, Mom's apron in the forest print variation and Mom's sweaters in the M, teddy bear and quilted variation? Tysm
Hello again! Your order is now ready for delivery :)

Can I get 10 nook mile tickets plus the max allowed for cherry blossom petals and Mom embroidery items?
Thank you very much.

Hello again! There's only 4 mom's candles, 12 pieces of gold ornaments, and no snail model now, but everything else is ready for delivery :)
Post automatically merged:

Hello again! Your order is now ready for delivery :)

If you're available now I can dm a dodo in a minute :)

Hi, could I please have...?
-a stack of gold nuggets
-a stack of pearls
-a stack of large star fragments
-a stack of Cancer fragments
-Mom's Playful Kitchen Mat
-Mom's Homemade Cake (Carrot)
-Mom's Homemade Cake (Dog)
-Mom's Homemade Cake (Strawberry & flowers)
-Mom's Tissue Box (Fanciful quilted pattern)
-Mom's Plushie (Pippa)
-Mom's Plushie (Puppers)
-Mom's Knapsack (Cherries)
-Mom's Knapsack (Flowers)
-Mom's Knapsack (Polka dots)
-2 stacks of summer shells

I have some random stuff in my inventory I'd be willing to donate as well

Hi, could I please have...?
-a stack of gold nuggets
-a stack of pearls
-a stack of large star fragments
-a stack of Cancer fragments
-Mom's Playful Kitchen Mat,
-Mom's Homemade Cake (Carrot),
-Mom's Homemade Cake (Dog),
-Mom's Homemade Cake (Strawberry & flowers),
-Mom's Tissue Box (Fanciful quilted pattern),
-Mom's Plushie (Pippa), Mom's Plushie (Puppers),
-Mom's Knapsack (Cherries,)
-Mom's Knapsack (Flowers),
-Mom's Knapsack (Polka dots)
-2 stacks of summer shells

I have some random stuff in my inventory I'd be willing to donate as well
Hello there! I can do everything here except the flowers knapsack and 1 stack of summer shells. And thank you so much for donating! Would you like to pickup or have me deliver? :)

Hello there! I can do everything here except the flowers knapsack and 1 stack of summer shells. And thank you so much for donating! Would you like to pickup or have me deliver? :)
I can pick up! Let me just grab my donation items

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back