• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway Free help for town or for items!!

Peachy_Liv

Peachy Keen!
Bells
Feedback
100% (5) +
Hiya! I recently started hacking and I'm down to help people with their towns and get them items for free. Just let me know!!

hiii im wondering if you can landscape my town? (not the whole thing tho)

I would love your help getting some unorderables and Gracie sets/clothes so please let me know if you can help and I can send you my list! :)

If you maybe have time could I have some of the special like, island gifts like the chocolates and the hammer? I'm having trouble finding them. Those and blue/gold roses would be nice thank you. And golden tools for my friend she has none.

I would love your help getting some unorderables and Gracie sets/clothes so please let me know if you can help and I can send you my list! :)
I can help with that!
Post automatically merged:

If you maybe have time could I have some of the special like, island gifts like the chocolates and the hammer? I'm having trouble finding them. Those and blue/gold roses would be nice thank you. And golden tools for my friend she has none.
Okay! just dm me your fc and i'll get you your items!

I can help with that!

Awesome! So I have a running list (link is below) and it's a little long but ideally I'd love to get the Sanrio stuff and other things that I can't unlock just by playing the game long enough. Also the Gracie furniture sets would be fantastic. Send me a message and let me know what you think and we can go from there - thanks! :)

Items Wanted

I know I sent you a huge list so if you could help me get these items, I would be REALLY grateful :) They're all Gracie items (except for the gold tools), and the furniture sets are my top priority but the other items would be amazing too. Thank you!

Gorgeous Set (all items)
Gracie Set (all items)
Sweets Set (all items)
Floppy Hat
Gracie Glasses
Gracie Hat
Gracie Tank
Green Polka Pumps
Ladybug Tank
Stripe Shoes
Sweater Dress
Trench Coat
White Leather Shoes
Witch's Hat
Witch's Robe

Full set of gold tools

hi ! i'm interested- i've shot you a dm,,
thank u ! :)

Hiya! I recently started hacking and I'm down to help people with their towns and get them items for free. Just let me know!!
Hey do you have any splatoon items or 7/11 items if you could do that would be awesome if we can do that today I really want the full 7-Eleven set and the all of the splatoon item’s if you have any extra room could I get some bells thanks
Post automatically merged:

Yeah, I can do that!
Oh forgot my friend code is 0061-7263-4964 please get back as soon as you can

Hey, it's so nice of you to offer this^^
Could you give me the 7/11 set items and (1x) beans?
Just as a question, do you also giveaway flowers?

This is such a nice thing for you to do

Would it be possible for me to get the bamboo-grove wall and the mossy-garden flooring?

also sorry if this is a dumb question but can pwp projects be hacked in?

Back