• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling Francine the Snooty Rabbit - QUICK SALE!

Punkyskully

Ghibli Superfan ^_^
Bells
Orange (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (17) +
I have Francine in boxes ready to go to a new town! TBT offers only :)

image.jpg

Last edited:
If you can hold her for me until I can make some room (I'll tt and have someone out today) I'll pay any amount you want :D

I'm looking for 150 tbt as she's tier 2, I can hold her, but I do have to leave soon. How long do you think you'll be? I'll also be on tomorrow from 8pm UK time if that works for you?

150 is just fine ^~^ how long will you be on today? I'll try to have someone out in the next few hours

150 is just fine ^~^ how long will you be on today? I'll try to have someone out in the next few hours

Ah I'd be gone then. I'm just about to head off now. I can hold her until tomorrow, I'll be available 8pm-9pm UK time tomorrow as I'm working long shifts, does that work for you?

Back