• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Cycling Foreverfox's Friends - Amiibo Shop

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Hello!

IGN: Aimee
Island Name: Liliana
Requested Villager: Skye
Villager Tier: A
Date you will have an empty plot: I just got one empty. I can keep it empty till we trade :)
Available trading time (please include your time zone!): I'm in New Zealand. Usually not up this late. My usual trading hours for the holidays is between 10am and 5pm.
Would you like your villager's poster? *additional 5 tbt* (Yes or no): No thanks!
Payment amount: 30TBT

Thank you!

Nevermind!!! Just found her island hopping. 😍 😍 😍

Last edited:
**ANNOUNCEMENT**
Hello all! The shop will be closed for 2 weeks from 12/21 - 1/5 as my family is moving on 12/31 and we need to finish packing! As most of you who place orders with me know, we have a 1yr old who takes up alot of my day, so I usually do orders while he naps and after he goes to bed. Now, I will be packing during those times! Lol

I WILL be posting in the shop regularly to ask you all who you want to see in the shop and will have them ready for when the shop re-opens! If I have told you previously to message me about your next villager, please do so still, even if it is during this time. Thank you for your continued support! ❤

You deserve a break, my friend. Good luck with your move, and have a very happy holiday season!

IGN: Jazzy
Island Name: Bamboozled
Requested Villager: Ribbot
Villager Tier: C
Date you will have an empty plot: I can TT a villager away~ U let me know! Late January~
Available trading time (please include your time zone!): Anytime~ Between 3pm-11pm Atlantic Standard Time
Would you like your villager's poster? *additional 5 tbt* (Yes or no): No Thank You <3
Payment amount: 10 TBT

-I missed the Closed message im so sorry!!!!

~Merry Christmas to all you lovely People who do these~

Last edited:
IGN: Jazzy
Island Name: Bamboozled
Requested Villager: Ribbot
Villager Tier: C
Date you will have an empty plot: I can TT Olaf away, random haven't spoken to him since he moved in on Monday -w-
Available trading time (please include your time zone!): *Cries my schedule is crazy, probably not till the New Year* >:
Would you like your villager's poster? *additional 5 tbt* (Yes or no): No Thank You <3
Payment amount: 10 TBT {If i have Enough ree}

-I missed the Closed message im so sorry!!!!

~Merry Christmas to all you lovely People who do these~
No worries, Merry Christmasto you as well! I will keep note of your order and if you still need him after the shop opens back up on 1/6, I'll get him for you!

No worries, Merry Christmasto you as well! I will keep note of your order and if you still need him after the shop opens back up on 1/6, I'll get him for you!

Thank you so much~ Have a great holiday vaca with your family :D

May need to extended shop closure through 1/10 to re-open 1/11. 😬 in the meantime, who do you want to see in the shop? Let me know!

IGN: Gio
Island Name: Hogsmeade
Requested Villager: Maple
Villager Tier: A
Date you will have an empty plot: 12/30 (tomorrow)
Available trading time: available all day
Would you like your villager's poster? No, thanks!
Payment amount: 30 TBT

I just wanted to say I peeked at your first post because I couldn't remember who you all had, and I'm THRILLED you have Dobie's amiibo 🥺 he's one of my last permanent ones I'm looking for and I was really doubting getting him because his amiibo card be selling for like. 50+ bucks lmao

I know you're on break anyway but I can't wait to come back and request for him when I get a move out 👏

EDIT: and of course the one villager I can let move pinged me today and my empty plot will be the 10th instead of the 11th LMAO one day, Dobie....... one day

Last edited:
I just wanted to say I peeked at your first post because I couldn't remember who you all had, and I'm THRILLED you have Dobie's amiibo 🥺 he's one of my last permanent ones I'm looking for and I was really doubting getting him because his amiibo card be selling for like. 50+ bucks lmao

I know you're on break anyway but I can't wait to come back and request for him when I get a move out 👏

EDIT: and of course the one villager I can let move pinged me today and my empty plot will be the 10th instead of the 11th LMAO one day, Dobie....... one day
I can do him the 10th for you!

Yeah, absolutely! We moved the 31st and at one point thought the seller was going to have to delay closing until the 8th, and if they had, we'd still be wayyy in the throws of unpacking. But since they didn't need to delay, we were all good! 😃
Oh man, I'm glad it worked out in the end. Talk about additional stress on top of *gestures* everything 😫 and I'll be forever grateful for Dobie 🥺 do you want me to fill out the form proper now?

IGN: Mel
Island Name: Sweetfruit
Requested Villager: Tasha
Villager Tier: D/untiered
Date you will have an empty plot: whenever you're back!
Available trading time (please include your time zone!): Any time! I'm in EST
Would you like your villager's poster? *additional 5 tbt* (Yes or no): no thanks!
Payment amount: 5 TBT

☺️☺️☺️

Thank you everyone for you continued support while the shop has been closed during my move. Initially, I planned to open officially tomorrow, but one of my cats is very, very sick and I just don't feel that I am able to run the shop at the service level that I expect to give you all at this time. I will definitely keep everyone updated and hope to return soon. Thank you for your love, good vibes, prayers, and support. ❤ - Lori

Hello, friends! Thank you for your patience as my family moved and we've been taking care of our very sick cat. His scan yesterday showed a mass in his nasal area that has a 20-25% chance of being non-cancerous. 😿 I also have a couple appointments coming up for my 17mo old son, who some of you know has Spina Bifida, so he requires most all of my time during the day, as he is not mobile.

This means: At this time, I've decided that I can comfortably re-open the shop on February 1st. I am so excited to get back to getting all of you your dreamies! It makes me happy seeing other people happy, so thank you for giving me that opportunity!

IGN: Jade
Island Name: Soybloom
Requested Villager: Chief
Villager Tier: B
Date you will have an empty plot: Already have an empty plot :)
Available trading time (please include your time zone!): Now-11pm EST
Would you like your villager's poster?*additional 5 tbt* (Yes or no): No thank you!
Payment amount: 20 tbt

***Edit***
Just saw your posts regarding your cat :( I am so sorry and hope he has a quick recovery. I have a senior cat myself and am dreading when her health may take a turn. Take your time!

Back