• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling Flurry!

I would love to have her, but my town is strictly only snooty and cranky villagers...

- - - Post Merge - - -

I wish the best for her! She is to cute to be voided!!

My Flurry recently moved out as well, and I made a thread on here saying she was, and it was a giveaway thread I THINK. Also I put it in my cycling thread! I waited for a long time and literally NO interest whatsoever! I finally put it up on tumblr and I got so many offers, and in return I am getting 2 powersaved villagers, Zucker and Merengue. I was also offered Fauna, Chrissy, Francine, Coco, Maple and Muffy! If you get no interest in her on here I recommend submitting on tumblr, you'll get so many offers :3 good luck, and I hope she isn't voided!

If she's still available, I can take her in! What would you like for her? Need her to finish my T1 and T2 Female only village.

Last edited:
If she's still available, I can take her in! What would you like for her? Need her to finish my T1 and T2 Female only village.

Hey! I can go on later today if you're interested? 15 tbt should be fine, mostly just want her to go to a good home :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

My Flurry recently moved out as well, and I made a thread on here saying she was, and it was a giveaway thread I THINK. Also I put it in my cycling thread! I waited for a long time and literally NO interest whatsoever! I finally put it up on tumblr and I got so many offers, and in return I am getting 2 powersaved villagers, Zucker and Merengue. I was also offered Fauna, Chrissy, Francine, Coco, Maple and Muffy! If you get no interest in her on here I recommend submitting on tumblr, you'll get so many offers :3 good luck, and I hope she isn't voided!

Aww thanks for letting me know! I unfortunately don't have an ACNL blog haha

If the first person is unavailable to take Flurry, I would love to have her in my town!!!

If she only recently moved then the first person may not be able to take her. You have to cycle out 16 villagers in order to get her back.

Back