• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Flight Rising Registration Window!! Monday, November 17th

Mayor Lark

Bow to the Queen
Bells
november_reg_window_preview.png

There's another FR registration window!! And so soon after the first!

Why should I join?
Because there be dragons! The community is super nice and the game itself is fun. Even if you're not that thrilled with breeding, the forums are a great way to make new friends. There are also a couple minigames.
Not only that, but FR is a ~fairly~ new website, so they're still making changes and adding things, which makes it all the more exciting!

Why should I say you referred me if I join?
It would be a really sweet thing to do. And it's pretty easy, you just need to put Sucrechat as the user who referred you!

Don't you just want more awesome friends on FR?
Heck yeah I do!!

Also BTW, I'm in the Wind flight. You can choose which element you'd like to be a part of. If any of you decide to join wind, let me know!!

that was quick!
if any of you newbies need anything, just tell me, and I'll happily help *^*

So is this like Neopets but with just Dragons? Like a beefed up version of Dragon Cave or Dragon Adopters?

So is this like Neopets but with just Dragons? Like a beefed up version of Dragon Cave or Dragon Adopters?

similar to neopets, yeah, in the sense that its a petsite. not sure what the other two are though.
im very surprised that theres another window :V BRING IN THE NEWBIES

Yeah man I'm super excited! I can't believe there's a window a month after the first! If you happen to join, send me a PM on FR!

Back