Flight Rising General Thread (original) (no longer in use)

I also just want to say if I said anything rude to Carrisa? Is that her user username or does my memory hate me? Anyway we we did we do kind of deserve the guests for. I mean...its a dragon. ;) ;)

Bit anyway, Fuzzling they are really cute but my lair says no. ;)

Bred my Crystal/Iri and Crystal/Crystal pairs this morning.

They both got two egg nests.

Whaaaatttt

all i've been getting is 2 and 3 egg nests i feel ur pain
like i had a 4 egg nest recently
like im gonna see that for a year

Small nests for pairs I care about is probably one of my biggest peeves on this site, right under long cooldown times.

Last month I got two 5 egg nests in a row. They were both random fodder nests, of course. And now when I have nests I actually care about, they're ridiculously small. D:

Last month I got two 5 egg nests in a row. They were both random fodder nests, of course. And now when I have nests I actually care about, they're ridiculously small. D:
Ugh, yes >.<, The pair was just for selling, and then with the pairs I love? 2 eggs or 3 eggs, nothing else. My pairs be like: nope mate, just these lolololol never gonna give u a 5 or 4 nest ahahaha.

Ugh, yes >.<, The pair was just for selling, and then with the pairs I love? 2 eggs or 3 eggs, nothing else. My pairs be like: nope mate, just these lolololol never gonna give u a 5 or 4 nest ahahaha.

preeeetty much that. o:

I guess at least I didn't get 1 egg nests. .-. A friend shelled out for two Crystal Scrolls for one of her breeding pairs and waited and waited for their cooldown. First nest? One egg. She was so mad.

Two of my pairs that are breeding are gambles for Crystal/Iri. A bigger clutch would have given me more of a chance of getting crystal babies. Apparently this is my preferred form of gambling on this site. xD;

So sometimes I go to random lairs. This one makes me really sad because all the dragons are like dead. I wish you could feed other peoples dragons for them.

I know....but....the dragons look sad. And some of them are super pretty and I want to steal them since they're just sitting there right now annnnnnnnnnnnyway. :rolleyes:

Back