Five Years of New Leaf Mini-Event

Vote for your favorite Lily Hybrid Flower Color!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do you hurt us like this, Oblivia?

They aren't my challenges! I told Jeremy that not everyone owns the original Animal Crossing game and he doesn't believe me. His exact words were "I'm confident that at least 85% of the members own that game. You're just one of those posers whose first game was New Leaf so you don't understand how deep the fandom goes."

I thought it was a little rude but that's Jere-mean for you.

Time for my ACGC game to stop collecting dust then. :)

Will I have to spit on my disc too?

Last edited:
Hey everyone. I have an update for you about the character collectible selection process. The nominators have decided on these villagers:

• Curt
  • Cole
  • Tiffany
  • Ruby
  • Cheri
  • Cookie
  • Shep

The voters will now decide our villager from this list in two rounds of voting!

Hey everyone. I have an update for you about the character collectible selection process. The nominators have decided on these villagers:

• [*]Curt
    [*]Cole
    [*]Tiffany
    [*]Ruby
    [*]Cheri
    [*]Cookie
    [*]Shep

ITS NOT TANGY

• Curt
  • Cole
  • Tiffany
  • Ruby
  • Cheri
  • Cookie
  • Shep/LIST]
  • [

• There's literally not a single popular villager there except for Ruby, which is surprising. I do like Cookie and Cheri though, so that's a plus.

Hopefully some of you still have the original GameCube version of AC on hand as well...

I have the game but it is back home, and I'm at my dorm. :(

I wish I had it though, it's the best Animal Crossing game, only on Nintendo 64 Gamecube.

• Curt
  • Cole
  • Tiffany
  • Ruby
  • Cheri
  • Cookie
  • Shep

What even is this list. :eyes:

• Curt
  • Cole
  • Tiffany
  • Ruby
  • Cheri
  • Cookie
  • Shep

PLEASE WE NEED A COLE COLLECTIBLE OMGOMGOMGGGG

• Curt
  • Cole
  • Tiffany
  • Ruby
  • Cheri
  • Cookie
  • Shep

like I don't even want to vote....

jeremy, why are you sending out pms to everyone involved? do I get a vote if I cross out nomination and replace with voting for my card?

Last edited:
jeremy, why are you sending out pms to everyone involved? do I get a vote if I cross out nomination and replace with voting for my card?

So everyone is updated, but also mostly because I don't know which one everyone got and a couple nominators were MIA.

like I don't even want to vote....

You can vote for Tangy, but sadly it won't count.

Hopefully some of you still have the original GameCube version of AC on hand as well...

I bet you're saying that so I can't win a yellow letter collectible. I tried participating in all of the challenges like the faithful apple I am. You know that I like having over 10,000 TBT Bells, right? Or was it Justin that knows it?

I bet you're saying that so I can't win a yellow letter collectible. I tried participating in all of the challenges like the faithful apple I am. You know that I like having over 10,000 TBT Bells, right? Or was it Justin that knows it?

Oh, I know EVERYTHING around here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back