Buying Fireworks Table and Slushie Machine

bhbbhbbhb

Bells
Feedback
0% (0) +
I will pay 30,000 for the fireworks table and 25,000 for Slushie machine I may pay more though

I have the slushie machine. Does 30k work instead of 25k? I don't know why you have put less for that item or just what the thinking was behind that, but yeah that's just cool in the end, so just Private Message or Vistor Message me when you have gotten that good or whatever, you know, just whenever you have gotten that under control, just let me know and there shouldn't be any sort of a problem with this kind of stuff, it's not a problem at all, it's totally cool and I understand this sort of stuff sometimes. I can wait a bit if needed, since you likely won't respond immediately and it also looks like that you are also offline at the moment, so yeah that's that or whatever you want to say about that sort of stuff, so yes just please Vistor Message or Private Message me so that we can trade over this game and so hat there won't be any problems. Also, please just add my friend code so that we can save time when trading, I really would like to save up some time that way, and that's all I have to say on this, bye and I'll see you around I guess.

Last edited:
I can order the fireworks table for 30k and let you catalog the slushie machine for free.

Back