Finding the right person!

You can still find the right person and get along like a house on fire even if you don't share the same interests initially. You might find as an introvert that dating someone exactly like you is not always a good thing. For example I get along really well with my friends as they are extroverts so they love going out to places and trying new things so I definitely enjoy myself when I'm with them, but likewise they respect sometimes having quiet days in just watching films or playing games is what I enjoy and they find entertainment in doing something different too. And a good friend or "partner" will BE interested in your hobbies and want to learn more about them even if they don't share them with you. :)

All good advice! What I should make clear is that I'm not an introvert at all, I'm quite confident and sociable. My problem is most people I meet don't seem to like games which sucks! I've had very strong healthy relationships with people who don't like games at all, and agree, having things in common isn't vital. But I just think it would be awesome if you both had the same hobbie. But the most important thing I've taken from this is to just wait and not rush into the dating game. Seems way less stressful!

Back