• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

find a friend!

Name: Mariah
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Relationship Status: Single
Favorite Books: The Shining, Misery
Favorite Games: Silent Hill 2, The Walking Dead, The Wolf Among Us, SSX Tricky, DDR
Favorite Movies: The Shining, Misery, Psycho, Spirited Away, Howl's Moving Castle, Tekkonkinkreet, Perfect Blue, Am?lie, Mary and Max, Exit Through the Gift Shop
Favorite Band or Musical Artist: Armin Van Buuren, Above and Beyond, Wintergatan, Ludovico Einaudi, Joe Hisaishi. I usually like a few songs by certain people but hate the rest.
Favorite TV Shows: Shameless, American Horror Story(Not Coven), It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Breaking Bad, Spaced
Interesting facts about yourself: I don't want to be your friend.
Favorite New Leaf Villager: Rasher
Type of person I would like to be friends with: Submissive, easily controlled, masochistic, wealthy or someone I can exploit for cash.
Type of person I would not like to be friends with: All of you.

Last edited:
Name: Kat
Relationship Status: ~Single Lady~
Favorite Books: Pikachu's Global Adventure: The Rise and Fall of Pokemon
Favorite Games: Pokemon Y, Tomodachi Life
Favorite Movies: Equestria Girls, others I can't think of the name
Favorite Band or Musical Artist: Jun'ichi Masuda, Daniel Ingram
Favorite TV Shows: Pokemon, My Little Pony: FIM
Interesting facts about yourself: I like everyone, until they are my enemy~
Favorite New Leaf Villager: Grizzly
Type of person I would like to be friends with: EVERYONE
Type of person I would not like to be friends with: People who dont want to be friends with me

Last edited:
Name: Kat
Relationship Status: ~Single Lady~
Favorite Books: Pikachu's Global Adventure: The Rise and Fall of Pokemon
Favorite Games: Pokemon Y, Tomodachi Life
Favorite Movies: Equestria Girls, others I can't think of the name
Favorite Band or Musical Artist: Jun'ichi Masuda, Daniel Ingram
Favorite TV Shows: Pokemon, My Little Pony: FIM
Interesting facts about yourself: I like everyone, until they are my enemy~
Favorite New Leaf Villager: Grizzly
Type of person I would like to be friends with: EVERYONE
Type of person I would not like to be friends with: People who dont want to be friends with me

I forgot to put MLP on mine oh no how could I forget

Why not?

Name: Grace
Favorite Books: The Perks of Being a Wallflower, The Body, The Catcher in the Rye
Favorite Games: Animal Crossing, Legend of Zelda (especially WW), Harvest Moon (especially MM), Pokemon, Corpse Party, Crooked Man
Favorite Movies: Stand By Me, Monster House, The Nightmare Before Christmas, The Perks of Being a Wallflower, Forrest Gump, Carrie (1976), Misery, Lincoln, The Little Mermaid
Favorite Band or Musical Artist: The Maine, Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, Lydia, A Rocket to the Moon
Favorite TV Shows: American Horror Story, Cheers, Tower Prep
Interesting facts about yourself: I'm not interesting
Favorite New Leaf Villager: Shep
Type of person I would like to be friends with: Anyone who doesn't fit the traits of people I wouldn't like to be friends with
Type of person I would not like to be friends with: Egotistic, close-minded, just all around rude and uncool

Last edited:
Name: Alex
Sexual Orientation: idk
Relationship Status: i have a bf
Favorite Books: i dont rlly read
Favorite Games: persona, ace attorney and final fantasy series
Favorite Movies: labyrinth, holes, mean girls
Favorite Band or Musical Artist: indigo la end
Favorite TV Shows: oitnb, parks and rec
Interesting facts about yourself: im not that interesting, but i like to cosplay
Favorite New Leaf Villager: bonbon
Type of person I would like to be friends with: someone who likes to goof around and has an open mind
Type of person I would not like to be friends with: racists, sexists, *******s lmao

Last edited:
Name: jamie
Sexual Orientation: pansexual
Relationship Status: lol
Favorite Books: idk probably this book called by the time you read this
Favorite Games: pokemon?? idk
Favorite Movies: X MEN MY LIFE
Favorite Band or Musical Artist: grimes probably or maybe daughter
Favorite TV Shows: orange is the new black, game of thrones, orphan black ??
Interesting facts about yourself: i hate men ??,?,! idk i'm boring
Favorite New Leaf Villager: mira
Type of person I would like to be friends with: like.... someone easy to talk to, and who likes the same sort of thing as me, oh and funny!!!
Type of person I would not like to be friends with: uh stupid people

Last edited:
why in the hell not.

Name: Nikki
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Relationship Status: Taken
Favorite Books: Don't read much other than manga. Old favs: Catcher in the Rye, To Kill a Mockingbird, Great Gatsby, Harry Potter
Favorite Games: a small sample: World of Warcraft, Pokemon, Dragon Age, The Walking Dead, Animal Crossing, Rune Factory 4, Persona, Batman series, Ace Attorney, The Sims, etc.
Favorite Movies: Wreck-It Ralph, Frozen, The Lego Movie, (Amelie gets special mention), etc.
Favorite Band or Musical Artist: Owl City
Favorite TV Shows: MLP, Adventure Time, various animes.
Interesting facts about yourself: i suck at picking favorites. i also love cats.
Favorite New Leaf Villager: Freya. Ultimate waifu. Also Chevre and Beau.
Type of person I would like to be friends with: people who enjoy similar fandoms i guess. those that are generally kind/considerate.
Type of person I would not like to be friends with: people who dont like wreck-it ralph. leave
also rude people i guess, close-minded people, inconsiderate people

Last edited:
Name: cou
Sexual Orientation: /
Relationship Status: /
Favorite Books: wheel of time and a song of ice and fire series
Favorite Games: ace attorney, pokemon
Favorite Movies: pirates of the caribbean (all), fast furious
Favorite Band or Musical Artist: the killers
Favorite TV Shows: game of thrones
Interesting facts about yourself: oh damn im clueless
Favorite New Leaf Villager: beau
Type of person I would like to be friends with: funny people
Type of person I would not like to be friends with: negative and mean people

Last edited:
Name: I don't like giving my name out on the net willy nilly.
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Favorite Books: Hard-Boiled Wonderland and the End of the World, The Eye, Lolita, To Kill a Mockingbird, The Complete Grimm's Fairy Tales, The Fixed Stars, The Last Report on the Miracles at Little No Horse, The Mind's I
Favorite Games: Majora's Mask, Ocarina of Time, Link's Awakening, Skyward Sword, Final Fantasy 6, 7, 9, 10, and 12, Journey, Mirror's Edge, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Roller Coaster Tycoon, Okami, Pokemon (the entire series, but Crystal is my favorite).
Favorite Movies: Too many to list, but my all time favorites are 2001: A Space Odyssey, The Tree of Life, Amelie, Spirited Away, Little Miss Sunshine, Nolan's Batman Trilogy, Akira, Ghost in the Shell and Ghost in the Shell 2: Innocence, The Blair Witch Project, The Shining
Favorite Band or Musical Artist: Bjork, Lone, Chopin, Phillip Glass, Gorillaz, Yoko Kanno
Favorite Shows: Six Feet Under, Reno 911, American Horror Story, Twin Peaks, any really terrible reality tv show
Favorite TV Shows (anime): Serial Experiments: Lain, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Haibane Renmei, Kino's Journey, Mushi-shi, Monster, Texhnolyze, Ghost in the Shell, and Cowboy Bebop.
Interesting facts about yourself: ??? idk what's interesting and what's not interesting about me
Favorite New Leaf Villager: Rasher
Type of person I would like to be friends with: Anybody who doesn't fit the 'who I would not like to be friends with'.
Type of person I would not like to be friends with: People who take things too seriously. Racists, homophobes, transphobes, classists. People who just like to invalidate other people's feelings.

This list is so big I feel like I have no life.

Last edited:
Name: Ocelot~
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual.
Relationship Status: Taken. C:
Favorite Books: Anything by Kafka, Goethe, and basically any large volume of poetry. I am insufferably stuffy when it comes to reading material.
Favorite Games: oh gee. Animal Crossing, teh Pokemons, Hotline Miami, MGS, uh. Lots of other indie crap no one cares about.
Favorite Movies: The Fountain, Fight Club, The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly
Favorite Band or Musical Artist: The Cure
Favorite TV Shows: lol who watches tv Probably like, Harvey Birdman or Aqua Teen Hunger Force. I don't follow anything at all.
Interesting facts about yourself: Uh. I'm trying to learn multiple languages as part of my college studies? I've got a few tattoos, too. (No, you can't see them.)
Favorite New Leaf Villager: Gaston!
Type of person I would like to be friends with: Just have something more to talk about than fandoms/tumblr and be at least around my age group. Lol.
Type of person I would not like to be friends with: People who are too young, and ask too many questions.

- - - Post Merge - - -

:D

You like good movies.

And have good taste in trashy tv.

How does this friend thing work.

Name: bot
Sexual Orientation: hetero or w/eh
Relationship Status: taken
Favorite Books: enders game, great gats, harry potter lol
Favorite Games: skullgirls, tf2, MK, fighting games in genereal and COD
Favorite Movies: mulan, ghibli and more idk
Favorite Band or Musical Artist: kanye west, and tyler the creator