• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Finally the tree is big enough!!

I hate the history, so annoying it removes past villagers and doesnt say when they moved out :s

I hate the history, so annoying it removes past villagers and doesnt say when they moved out :s

I don't hate the history, but I do agree that it's irritating that it doesn't include past villagers. Maybe one day they'll patch it with an update or something, though, I imagine it would probably be too much work for something so trivial.

Last edited:

I didn't even notice that! I like the history though but it is a bummer past villagers aren't there. I'm assuming I'd make it way too long for some people so they decided to omit it.

I was thrilled when I could sit by my town tree. It's a great feeling, being able to sit on that tree, especially the first time...

I was thrilled when I could sit by my town tree. It's a great feeling, being able to sit on that tree, especially the first time...

It was awesome ^ ^

Congratulations :D sitting at your town tree is awesome and I do it when I have to go AFK.

That's actually I good idea! I've always wanted to open my gates and see what happens but I never knew how to show people I am afk.

I'm actually kinda glad they don't show past villagers. I want to forget that my previous uglies ever set foot in this town.

Wow, congratulations! Mine is pretty close, I think...one more "growth spurt," I believe, and then it'll be big enough. :) Don't judge me! I haven't had my town very long and I don't play all day...

I'm actually kinda glad they don't show past villagers. I want to forget that my previous uglies ever set foot in this town.

LOL! Good thought process!

Wow, congratulations! Mine is pretty close, I think...one more "growth spurt," I believe, and then it'll be big enough. :) Don't judge me! I haven't had my town very long and I don't play all day...

Everyone has their own speed of doing things. My sisters and I share a town and just got the tree today :p

I've been playing since it came out. I didn't even know about sitting on the tree until I accidentally did it about two weeks ago.

I've been playing since it came out. I didn't even know about sitting on the tree until I accidentally did it about two weeks ago.

Lol it's ok. I would have never known about it until I was in someone's town and accidentally ran into the tree and making me sit down.

Mine just grew big enough to sit on today! I felt like it would never grow!
I agree the history should show past villagers cause it's part of the history. But it was cool seeing the date my best friend in town moved in! :)

Mine just grew big enough to sit on today! I felt like it would never grow!
I agree the history should show past villagers cause it's part of the history. But it was cool seeing the date my best friend in town moved in! :)

Yay!! Congrats!! :D

Uhh, wait, sitting on tree. History. Uhh what? Explain haha.

The tree you planted in the plaza grows bigger, with your town history, and you'll be able to sit on the bricks surrounding it. When you do it plays a song and scrolls through your town history; when you started, people moved in, etc. It's pretty neat to see!

Villager: Hey, did you know that if you sit on the tree you can see the town's history

Me: ...it's big enough? *runs clumsily to town plaza*

Back