Buying Fertilizer

What I do, is only water the hybrids. Then the next day, only the hybrids grow. But fertilizer gurantees growth for specific flowers the next day.
What kind of roses are you trying to grow?

Pink and blue to go around my buildings :) I'm just getting all my red and white ones from island tours :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also what Gracie series do you currently have in store? :) I'm after two more princess chairs to finish the room :)

I can bring you two more princess chairs if you want :3
Also some blue and pink roses. I don't mind, I have a lot xP

I haven't checked my store, but I'm after the gracie series myself. So far Gracie's been selling sweets furniture in her shop

Also I've been watering them every day :) hopefully ill get a gold watering can soon so it's faster then a normal one

- - - Post Merge - - -

I would love it if you brought those over :D

I've currently got the complete sweets in my first room, all the princess in the back room plus the two chairs from you :)

I've got the mermaid series coming together in my right room, the full ice series in my left room, then rococo on the top floor and then I'm going to put the gorgeous series in my basement cause it doesn't count towards the HHA points :)

I served hard and deleted half my sentence then rewrote it with more likes in it then intended haha

- - - Post Merge - - -

My iPad keeps auto correcting to stupid things, and yes you are! Want me to open up? :)

*Sees thread in my list of new replies*
Wait a minute, didn't I give you fertilizer? I almost forgot about this thread xD
I'll be able to bring you some tomorrow if you're up for it :3

Back