• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Shop Felicity's Cheap Hybrids [OFFLINE - OUT OF STOCK]

Status
Not open for further replies.
If, by any chance, the first post is up to date and the people just haven't bought them all, I'd like to buy 7 pink lilies and 34 pink cosmos, at my town ^^

The pink lilies are being sold and so are 9 of the cosmos, but I will still have 25 pink cosmos left if you're interested.

Marii: I am grabbing your flowers and adding you now. I'll be looking for your gate in a minute :) (Just a note: I will have to make one trip back to the locker to get the remaining flowers)

- - - Post Merge - - -

^Also, you have not added my FC yet. It is the cycling town one listed at the very top of my signature.

Marii: I am grabbing your flowers and adding you now. I'll be looking for your gate in a minute :) (Just a note: I will have to make one trip back to the locker to get the remaining flowers)

- - - Post Merge - - -

^Also, you have not added my FC yet. It is the cycling town one listed at the very top of my signature.

Adding you & opening my gates right now! :)

Thank you everyone for your business! I was sold out really quickly that time around. Hopefully I'll have another round of hybrids by this weekend :)

Brand new stock of hybrids. Tons of pink cosmos this time around. Please provide which town you prefer to trade in when you order, and add the correct FC ahead of time. Thanks! :)

I'll take all the pink lilies and gold roses. I'll pick them up in your town, if that's okay!

I'll take all the pink lilies and gold roses. I'll pick them up in your town, if that's okay!

Sure thing! That will be 130k. Let me lay them all out for you, and then I will open my gate. It should only take a second :)

I'd prefer to trade in your town.

Great! I'm laying them out for you now, and then I will open.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, please add my cycling town FC. It's listed in the first post or at the very top of my signature.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gate is open for Lollipop.

-----

The list of what I have left is updated in the first post for any other interested buyers.

All orders thus far have been taken care of. I still have 41 hybrids, 38 of those being pink cosmos, lol. Post here if you're interested :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back