• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Favourite/Least Favourite YT Channels

Philip DeFranco is great, Pewdiepie is actually kind of funny now, and videogamedunkey really has been knocking it out of the park lately. H3 used to be my favorite, but they haven't been posting that much quality stuff lately and Ethan has been acting a little self-righteous.

I don't like Louder with Crowder or the FineBros, and any makeup channel or stuff like that makes me cringe really hard.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, everytime idubbbz posts a Content Cop, I'm instantly all over it

Since I like spooky things I most often turn to Chills. :D Rob ****'s channel is mighty interesting too. Then there's also Robin Seplut whose videos I love because cats!

I'm not sure which channels I'd dislike though, but I'm generally not a fan of vlogs.

I hate the anime man so much, hes such a cocky *******, plus hes so homaphobic

I've recently become super obsessed with Dan and Phil, they're amazing dudes and imo they deserve more subscribers than what they currently have...

Favorites:

Rooster Teeth
Achievement Hunter
Let?s Play
Filthy Frank (rip)
CaptainSparklez
Good Mythical Morning
FBE
React
PewDiePie

I watch all of them daily lol

But my least favorites are:

HowToBasic
All viners
Any political channel really

Favorites:

GameGrumps
Shane Dawson
Ash Hardell

Most hated:

Jake Paul
Logan Paul
Political YouTubers

I've recently gotten into watching Conan Gray, Lavendaire, and CatCreature. They're just so relaxing and calming to watch. :blush:

favorite:

Valeria Lipovetsky
Est?e Lalonde
CHANEL
THE MILK CLUB
kalel
The Dodo
that's honestly it..? I don't really watch makeup channels anymore. The only other stuff I watch is mayb some political videos like Ben Shapiro

Dislikes:

Filthyfrank
Tana Mango (or whatever her last name is)
I'm sure there's more but if i don't like someone i just click out usually and forget about them

Last edited:
I have some more I didn't mention that I'd like to add:
H3H3 -- I used to watch him constantly from 2015 through to the middle of 2017. His old videos are absolute comedy gold; his new videos cannot compare. I also think he and Hila are the absolute cutest couple on the internet, man.
Reignbot
ScareTheater
Internet Historian
QuackityHQ (he makes the BEST raids)
Scammer Hotline
Slazo / Sorrow TV / Walter Fate / and I also love to just watch Reddit videos in general.
Green text YouTubers in general
Polar Warriors (I relate to his videos because I have schizoaffective with the bipolar sub-type and he makes bipolar videos).

Dislike:
Tana Mongeau- she's an absolute rat. I don't have any specific reason to hate her, I just don't understand why she has such a large and devoted fanbase.
Matpat/game theory/gaijin goomba- Gaijin is gross and his mushroomsona is horrible. The game theorists make really bad theories, copy other's theories, and created the "mario is abusive" bandwagon.
Onison- hypocrite, edgy, gross

Favorites!!
Emilia Fart- so unique, so great. If you like absurd humour and watching people be ridiculous, she's the one 4 U

supermega- two guys who run a gaming youtube channel. theyve worked as editors for markiplier, and currently edit the game grumps videos. they also used to run a comedy channel. i adore these boys for their humour and editing. theyre definitely worth a watch!

that's it. i love emilia fart. im also a fan of old filthy frank, pre-tvfilthyfrank era.

- - - Post Merge - - -

faves:
cr1tikal
anthony fantano

I love cr1tikal and anthony fantano too!! cr1tikal is honestly a role model for me

Back