Imitation

Suh dud
Bells
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
Red Candy
Green Candy
Yellow Candy
Hello!
This is the fourth round of the most popular Persona character polls :)
my knowledge of Persona 4 only reaches Persona 4 arena sadly so idk how this is gonna turn out :O
Anyways here are the current results

Persona 1 - Masao Inaba and Eriko Kirishima
Persona 2 - Tatsuya Suou and Lisa Silverman
Persona 3 - Junpei Iori and Aigis ( Fuuka ;_; )
Persona 4 + Arena

The poll will close in 24 hours :)

Thanks for reading and voting!

Last edited:
You forgot a few choice people:
Adachi
Marie
Margaret

anyway
fav is Yosuke because apparently I like headphones and people voiced by Yuri Lowenthal

You forgot a few choice people:
Adachi
Marie
Margaret

anyway
fav is Yosuke because apparently I like headphones and people voiced by Yuri Lowenthal

I dont believe they are playable in 4 or Arena?
Im not counting ultimax because it isnt out in most places yet..

Oh, are we going for playable only? I thought it was like "Major character" but yoooo
Then haha, never mind.

Oh, are we going for playable only? I thought it was like "Major character" but yoooo
Then haha, never mind.

Marie seems cool :)
a̶n̶d̶ ̶i̶f̶ ̶I̶ ̶i̶n̶c̶l̶u̶d̶e̶d̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶ ̶I̶ ̶w̶o̶u̶l̶d̶'̶v̶e̶ ̶p̶u̶t̶ ̶M̶a̶r̶g̶a̶r̶e̶t̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶P̶e̶r̶s̶o̶n̶a̶ ̶3̶ ̶b̶u̶n̶c̶h̶ ̶a̶s̶̶ ̶s̶h̶e̶ ̶f̶i̶r̶s̶t̶ ̶a̶p̶p̶e̶a̶r̶e̶d̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶g̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶ (Im dumb)

Last edited:
Marie seems cool :)
and if I included them I would've put Margaret with the Persona 3 bunch as she first appeared in that game :)

I was really confused for a sec because she was never in P3, but I guess she makes a cameo in P3P, which was made way after the original and P4. (never played P3P since I don't really want a psp/vita) she's originally just from P4. :)

Haha I know!
Its so hard to choose just one!!
I was gonna choose Yosuke but Naoto seems cool :)

I'm stuck between Naoto and Kanji

honestly if I could I'd go by the better plot arc, but tbh despite being my favorite characters both of their dilemmas were basically unfortunately (and understandably, since gender/sexual identity is a tough subject for Japan) played safe with sidestepping the issues which didn't really allow it to develop into anything worthwhile

ironically my favorite aspects of the game are also the source of my biggest complaints

I was really confused for a sec because she was never in P3, but I guess she makes a cameo in P3P, which was made way after the original and P4. (never played P3P since I don't really want a psp/vita) she's originally just from P4. :)

I see!
Thanks for telling me! :D
I played 1, 2 and 3 on the psp so I wouldnt know :)
I just guessed she was in 3 and FES aswell..

Last edited:
I see!
Thanks for telling me! :D
I played 1, 2 and 3 on the psp so I wouldnt know :)
OOoh cool :D
Man sometimes I WISH i could play P3 on the PSP because
ugh UGH
sometimes the AI is really dumb in the game and it's like.. can i please control you? PLEASE. just ONE HIT will win this battle
and then my whole party dies

ugh UGH
sometimes the AI is really dumb in the game and it's like.. can i please control you? PLEASE. just ONE HIT will win this battle

Yeah I appreciated the choose you own command feauture
Especially against Nyx!
I used Mitsuru, Aigis and (S̶h̶i̶n̶j̶i̶) Koromaru (I think everybody used them xD)
But I would've liked to of known Metis more..

- - - Post Merge - - -

Teddie is my home bear

Teddie
I mean
HES A ****IN TEDDY BEAR WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT

Teddie seems really funny from what I have seen :)

ugh UGH

this is why I couldn't stand to play more than 15 minutes of FES once gameplay happened

them: "we're tired"

me: "no we're going as high up as we can"

them: "well, bye"

me: "die!"

though too bad the game doesn't adjust for balance with P3P, which makes most of the fights piss easy and even the "challenging" fights still generally not all that hard once you figure them out

this is why I couldn't stand to play more than 15 minutes of FES once gameplay happened

them: "we're tired"

me: "no we're going as high up as we can"

them: "well, bye"

me: "die!"

though too bad the game doesn't adjust for balance with P3P, which makes most of the fights piss easy and even the "challenging" fights still generally not all that hard once you figure them out

Yeah..
It was a bit on the easy side..
The only time I died was against fortune as I kept mistiming the wheel..

Kanji-kuuuuun.

I actually hate Yosuke, which is kinda funny since it seems like everybody loves him.

My second choice would probably be Chie or Yukiko, and Naoto I unfortunately can't speak to because I never got to activate the damn social link (still love Naoto from the rest of the game, tho).

Kanji-kuuuuun.

I actually hate Yosuke, which is kinda funny since it seems like everybody loves him.

My second choice would probably be Chie or Yukiko, and Naoto I unfortunately can't speak to because I never got to activate the damn social link (still love Naoto from the rest of the game, tho).

Yukiko is awesome!
I main her in P4A :D
(probably cuz she has the smallest move list xD)

Yukiko is awesome!
I main her in P4A :D
(probably cuz she has the smallest move list xD)

I dated Yukiko because she was the first person to ask me out, and I panicked and said yes lmao. I liked her well enough, but given the chance, I probably would have dated Chie, Marie, or that girl from the band club. I really liked her.

But uh, yeah, Yukiko's great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back