• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

favorite fictional character?

i really like sophie hatter from howl's moving castle. i can relate to her a lot, especially at the beginning of the movie.

I could ramble about this sort of thing for days, it's hard for me to choose just one lol... But, some of my favourites are definitely from The Witcher, Geralt and Ciri in particular. I've never been able to relate so closely to a character's personality as I do with Ciri, especially reading about her antics in the books when she's just young, they reminded me very much of myself at that age! It's made me exceptionally fond of her as a character, and she's probably at the top of my list. And of course Geralt is so hilariously lovable for many reasons, namely his dry sense of humour and dedication.

And I guess it goes without saying that another favourite of mine is Kratos Aurion from Tales of Symphonia. Who knew?

GLaDOS from the Portal series. She's sassy, she's a singer, her voice actor is a wonderful person, and she's a bloody robot.

THAT'S TOO HARD but if i had to choose it would probably be maya fey from ace attorney

Gyro Zeppeli, Genji Shimada, Raiden, Gray Fox, Revolver Ocelot, Greed/Greedling, Jolyne Kujo, Chun Li, Usagi Tsukino

so many, oh my god.
fred & george weasley (and pretty much every other hp character), legolas, fox mulder, castiel from supernatural, the 10th doctor, ?????? probably a thousand more

The White Queen from Through the Looking-Glass, I love the characters personality and when she's was brought to life in Alice in the Wonderland I liked her even more.

Remus Lupin & Severus Snape from Harry Potter.

Rosalina from the Super Mario Galaxy series, she's an extremely interesting character who I wish wasn't a Mario character and maybe something bigger to bring the depth of her backstory out and personality too.(even though she doesn't have one)

Oswald Cobblepot and Harley Quinn are just so classy and cool.

I have so many more but these are the ones that pop into my mind as of now.

Last edited:
Way too many.
Yuri Plisetsky from Yuri on Ice
Carol from The Walking Dead
Lightning & Lumina from FFXIII
Noctis from FFXV
Morrigan from Dragon Age
Komaeda from Danganronpa
Kratos, Sheena & Raine from Tales of Symphonia
Death The Kid & Professor Stein from Soul Eater
Sebastian & Ciel from Black Butler
Levi & Annie from SnK
Yang Xiao Long & Neo from RWBY
Raven from Teen Titans + Other DC ****
Stiles, Lydia & Malia from Teen Wolf (ahh TW, my guilty pleasure.....)

tumblr_inline_n9nf0nT3PR1s4bru2.jpg

only one steals my heart

There are waaaaay too many, but I'll just go with my current obsession, which is The Dark Tower.

And I effing LOVE Oy. I wish Billy bumblers were real, lol. And Eddie. And Cuthbert. OMFG, Cuthbert...I have an irrational crush on him.

Back