• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Favorite Eagle

Who's your favorite?

• Amelia

Votes: 16 20.8%
  • Buzz

Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Pierce

Votes: 10 13.0%
  • Sterling

Votes: 6 7.8%
  • Apollo

Votes: 28 36.4%
  • Keaton

Votes: 8 10.4%
  • Frank

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Celia

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • Avery

Votes: 12 15.6%

• Total voters
Frank. The reason being I get soooo attached to my starting villagers! If I had just seen him in a list I would have scrolled on by without paying much attention, but having him in my town for so long and becoming such great friends... I love him so much!

apollo! he's been in a good handful of my towns across different ac games so i have a weird attachment to him, plus he has a simple but cute design

Apollo and Frank. I just like their designs. Apollo is simple, nice and Frank is colorful with him green as that's one of the colors I love the most. I would have both in a town if I could.

amelia because she was one of my starting villagers and apollo because he looks cool

JopQrMU.jpg
I voted for Celia because she has a way with words...and she's the only villager that still calls me Bruno after I requested a new nickname two years ago.

Pierce, because he's based on one of my favorite t.v. characters of all time (Hawkeye Pierce). But Apollo is a close second.

I don't have any eagle villagers, but my daughter has Celia and she is wonderful. I also really like Amelia and Apollo.

I love Apollo, Celia, Pierce, and Sterling >_<

Last edited:
Celia was a starter in Mandala and I love her, her house is great both inside and out and she has painted toe nails - such a cute detail.

Celia and Apollo. I think they are both just fantastic. I adore Celia's coloring and sweet disposition. And Apollo's look is just so darned regal!

Oh man, this is hard and just made me realize how much I love the eagle villagers.

Celia is probably my favorite, though Keaton and Buzz are close behind. I can't think of a single one I don't like.

Back