• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Cycling Fast 'n Free Cycling - CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
so, you will not take IGB for fang? been wanting him for a year now. i can give you alot of IGB for him

I'm thinking about the auction ^^ I might accept IGB too for him, we'll see !

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh yeah and Filbert has been voided ! I'm gonna either stop for today or just cycle slowly few more villagers !

Grizzly auto-voided and Queenie moved in !

- - - Post Merge - - -

Queenie auto-voided, Rhonda moved in !

- - - Post Merge - - -

Kevin auto-voided, Butch moved in !

Okay Fang is still unclaimed and I decided not to auction him off.

So Fang the cranky wolf is in boxes, for 50TBT bells !

may i adopt him?? Idk the acution is closed soo But he's original, no?

I'm 99% sure he's all original, I haven't talked to him at all and he has the original shirt. I haven't seen the house from the inside but yeah I'm pretty sure it's original.

I'm asking 50TBT bells for him, if you want to adopt :>

I'm 99% sure he's all original, I haven't talked to him at all and he has the original shirt. I haven't seen the house from the inside but yeah I'm pretty sure it's original.

I'm asking 50TBT bells for him, if you want to adopt :>

Yeah, I adopt him! :3

Yeah, I adopt him! :3

Okay, I'll add you and open the gates asap.

Can I please adopt Fang with tbt ? ^ ^

Sorry, he's taken already ;-;

- - - Post Merge - - -

Fang has been adopted !

- - - Post Merge - - -

Boone has moved in and Penelope the peppy mouse is in boxes (taken off auto-void) !

Ah sorry, I forgot to send you a message :< if she appears again, I'll let you know.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Cranston has moved in and Zell the smug antelope/deer is in boxes !

Zell is still available, I'm pretty sure he's all original :>

Are you taking reservations?

Rules state no reservations are accepted atm. I might take reservations for a little cost at later date if I feel like it (only reason I don't to do them are timezone differences, I don't want/can't wait hours for people to pick up villagers if they're not online ^^')

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back