Giveaway Faron Bell Giveaway - [OFFLINE] See latest post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angelwing

Elsweyr Rep
Bells
Switch
5046-6763-4415
August Birthstone (Peridot)
July Birthstone (Ruby)
June Birthstone (Pearl)
May Birthstone (Emerald)
Classic Easter Egg
April Birthstone (Diamond)
Cake
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
Feedback
100% (128) +
Some of you may remember me from my last Bell giveaway and me saying that I would do another one. As promised, I'm back with another Bell giveaway! :D

HNI_0014 (2).JPG
(Thank you Beau for ruining my perfect picture...)

Since I am trying to unlock the fairy-tale train station, I've decided to host another giveaway! This giveaway will take place in my second town, Faron. In my town, there is a fairly large area made just for this giveaway right in front of the train station with tons of Bell bags just waiting to be picked up! I will be accepting tons of people to come over to my town and get some free Bells because everybody loves free money, right? :p

Rules for the Giveaway:
- If you are coming, please make sure that your pockets are empty!
- Every visitor gets 10 99K bags! No more!
- If by some chance you didn't empty your pockets or forgot to, there is a tent near the giveaway area with an ABD inside.
- Please don't ask to use Re-tail or Main Street (there should be no reason for you to use them).
- Please do not leave the giveaway area unless you are using the ABD tent or leaving! If I see you wander off towards Re-tail, Main Street, or anywhere else that you are not supposed to be, I will flip the switch and not allow you to come back.
- Visitors may come more than once, but you have to sign up again!

[If you have read all of these rules, please put "I Love Bells!" somewhere in your post. If you fail to put this, it means you have failed to read the rules and I will ignore you.]

I will be accepting 1 person at a time to visit my town and get their Bells. Please use the sign-up form below to sign-up; this will guarantee you a spot. If you just post saying "Can I come?" or etc., I will just ignore you. All you need to do is just copy, paste, and fill in the blanks and you should be good to go.

Sign-up Form:
Username:
Name:
Town:
FC:

Visitor List:
[1. MayorCasper
2. McMuffinburger
3. esweeny
4. lunathenia
5. queertactics
6. Enzo :]
7. Renivere
8. Diadem
9. rosemarycrossing
10. oh mah gah
11. hani
12. MayorFaith
13. Burigu​

Last edited:
Okay, first group is:

1. Kitty2201
2. McTwin113
3. 00ToxicLove00

I will add all of you and open gates shortly!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, sorry, forgot to put the sign-up form up. It's up there now. c:

Repost? Not sure if you skipped me or whatever but...

Name: Steve
Town: Startown

I Love Bells

Thanks for doing the giveaway! I added you :) I'll be coming with Spring from Rainfall if you wanted to know for name and town

I love bells! I would like to come, thank you for doing this. :)

Sign-up Form: animale12
name: Brendan
Town: Oakville

Last edited:
Group 2:
1. Ehawee
2. kikichi
3. FireNinja1​

I will add you all shortly and open up!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.