Giveaway Fang is moving out soon

MayorJazzy

Bells
Feedback
100% (9) +
Hi everyone!
Today Fang came up to me and told me that he will be moving on the 26th, so if anyone would like to adopt him then please let me know :) I don?t need payment, all I ask is that you don?t run/take anything and are available to pick up when he is in boxes from 10am to 11pm gmt+1
All the best
Jas :)

Can I get fang please?? I can pick up on the 26th, or sooner if you need :)

Edit: actually someone else just said they’d get him for me, so you can accept the runner up! Sorry :(

Last edited:
Hey there! Fang’s a dreamie for my town Callisto, I’d love to take him in! I’m EST, so I’m... about 5 hours behind you? But I’m on fairly early in the day, so I should be able to catch him without much issue ^^

Bizhiins no problem at all! Glad to hear you’re getting him! I’m a little sad to see him go, but really looking forward to gettin Tia as we share a birthday!

DoctorPaine he’s all yours! Glad I could help you get a dreamie! That’s great! As long as it’s before midnight on the 25th my time then we should be fine! I’ll keep checking in on him to see when he’s in boxes!, as soon as he is, I’ll message you :)
All the best,

P.s, can they go into boxes at any point from now, or is it only the day before they move?

He’ll be in boxes on the 26th ^^ The date they give as when they’re moving out is the day they’ll be in boxes and there’s no way to change their minds to keep them (but visitors can adopt them), their actual ‘no longer in town, period’ day is actually the day /after/ xD

Ah! Thank you very much for that! I wasn’t sure at all! Usually my villagers moved out when I wasn’t playing for a while, I’ve never really been aware of one moving out! :p

Hello! Yes certainly! Haven’t talked to him since (sounds rotten sorry!) so he should be in boxes tomorrow! Is there any particular time which works best for you? I can be around from 10am gmt+1 until 11pm gmt+1 :)
All the best,

Ah... starting around 2:30-3pm your time, that should work for me? ^^ My schedule isn’t easily predictable, but that timeframe is usually on the safe side, and I’m generally able to check in throughout the day xD

That’s great! Let me know when you’re free from then and I’ll add you and open my gates :)

Hello! Just letting you know I?m around & will be checking in & out for the next couple of hours! ^^

Hello! I am around now, I will add you now, let me know when you’ve added me and I shall open my gates :)

Fantastic, added you and off to open my gates :)

Gates are open :)

Last edited:
Thanks again! :D Just went ahead a day to be safe, Fang’s plotted down nicely, so all is well there :D Looking forward to having him in Callisto! (& cute town you had, btw!)

That’s great to hear! Absolutely no problem at all! I’m glad he went somewhere he’ll be appreciated! And thank you so much :D

Back