Extra Villagers

Toot

Bells
Not sure why, but this topic just happened to cross my mind and I wanted to see what other people had to say.

Which one of the extras would you want to be a villager in your town? Lol. Say if we could have villagers like Katie or Tom Nook in our towns who would you pick? I was only wondering because where do they actually live? I know its silly, but I'm curious. Do they lie in their stores or whatever? Lol. Who do you think would be a popular villager to cycle? Out of everyone, I think I would want Tortimer in my village. He's just a funny old fart. Lol idk.

I want Katie and Blanca. KATIE AND BLANCA, I SAY!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Um and defs Celeste and Sable. And and and Tortimer just 'cuz I want turtles in this game. ;o;

Actually. I think I would want Redd in my tow. His house would probably look cool with all of that fake art in it. lol

I want all of Kapp'n's family living in my town, that island is too small for them :)

Just noticed no one wants tom nook. I can see why. Stupid money crazy raccoon...

I would love to have sable

Just noticed no one wants tom nook. I can see why. Stupid money crazy raccoon...

I would love to have sable

Tom Nook only if he has to pay a loan to me, we'll see how he likes it

Katrina, Blanca, Redd & Celeste. Their houses would be so cool.
Isabelle's would probably be really cozy with a mural of the Mayor on the ceiling.

Katrina, Blanca, Redd & Celeste. Their houses would be so cool.
Isabelle's would probably be really cozy with a mural of the Mayor on the ceiling.
A mural? Lol that would make her a little creepy and look like a stalker. XD

Back