Cake
Feedback
100% (15) +
I have doubles of the DIY recipes for
  • Bamboo Shoot Lamp
  • Cherry Dress

I'm willing to trade for
  • Red cosmos (5)
  • Plants (EXCEPT monstera, cypress, floating biotope, moss ball, potted ivy, mini cactus set, fan palm, or succulent)
  • Wall mounted hanging kitchen pots! (not sure what theyre actually called!
  • Wall mounted shelves
If you don't have any of those things but want to make a trade let me know! Open to other things.

Last edited:
I've got an espresso machine and one of those hanging plant things (potted ivy). I'd like those first three diy's for them.

I've got an espresso machine and one of those hanging plant things (potted ivy). I'd like those first three diy's for them.

I've actually got the recipe for the potted ivy! I should've mentioned that, sorry! If you have any yellow roses or any color cosmos you've got yourself a deal!
Post automatically merged:

what would be fair for your armor shoes?

Do you have any of the mentioned flowers? If not in those colors, I'll take any color cosmos, or any plant furniture aside from the mentioned ones.

I believe you're looking for a hanging terrarium. They're pretty awesome. I've got one, but am done for the night.

would you like a floating biotope planter for the log pack diy?

I actually have a couple of those already! 😭 I should've double checked my inventory before I posted, I'm sorry!!

I can trade 5 yellow roses for mossy garden rock diy if you’re ok with it :D the roses are full grown.

That sounds great!! I need those the most 😄 I can PM you a dodo code!

Are you interested in a hanging terrarium, terrarium, Cocoa Plant, or Silver Espresso machine?

Would you be willing to trade 5 yellow roses for log pack diy? If not can offer nmt!

no prob! what about a coconut wall planter or a mini cactus set (which i believe is different from the succulent?)

I can trade for the mini cactus set!! I'll dm you a dodo code!

Hi I have a fan palm and a terrarium along with a coconut planter to trade for the armor shoes? :)

That sounds great! I'll DM you a dodo code soon!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back